White Roof on Blue Alto?

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys, I on a Jan 2009 Alto- Caribbean blue.
Its done 28K km till date and is in perfect condition.
Its used by my wife to go to work.
Am bored of its stock looks and want to pep it up a bit. adding up alloys in diwali.
I was planning to go for a white roof; mini cooper style or 2 racing strips with the help of TAI member amiti.
was wondering how it will look. can some photoshop guys do it for me so that i can have some idea.
need your inputs.. please:help:

Re: Whit roof on blue alto

It will look interesting for sure. But I would suggest use vinyl rather colouring it white because if you do not like the colour. You would have an option to remove it.

350Z

Core Team

I’d suggest checking out other exterior enhancement accessories because I don't think that white roof will look nice on blue Alto. I’m posting a rough attempt, but it will be better if you can post the picture of your own car so that we can recommend other possible modifications too.

Alto.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
thnx 350Z..
i shall post the pic of my car tomo as its quite dark now..
white roof with blackened A and B pillars look btr i guess..

Last edited:
PLEASE don't do that. Alto doesn't appeal at all as in a Mini Cooper. Alto has a very subtle body line where as a mini-cooper had a sharp body line. If you want to pep it up just get fatter shoes on machine/matte finished alloys with smoked tail lights. Would look a lot better than a mini-cooper wannabe. Just my thought, please don't take my comment negatively.

freakdude.

It will look interesting for sure. But I would suggest use vinyl rather colouring it white because if you do not like the colour. You would have an option to remove it.
You are right. I have suggested mumbaikar vinyl only. My take on this is that we will apply patches first and check for different colors.

I am taking mumbaikar this weekend to a shop near by. White looked good on red, grey swift and red,yellow fabia.Let's see how it looks on blue alto in real. Others don't worry, if it doesn't look good,then I won't suggest mumbaikar to do that.

OT-- drivetech4 and others, if you are free, please join us if possible on Saturday.

Last edited:

You are right. I have suggested mumbaikar vinyl only. My take on this is that we will apply patches first and check for different colors.

I am taking mumbaikar this weekend to a shop near by. White looked good on red, grey swift and red,yellow fabia.Let's see how it looks on blue alto in real. Others don't worry, if it doesn't look good,then I won't ask mumbaikar to do that.

OT-- drivetech4 and others, if you are free, please join us if possible on Saturday.
I will join for sure, If Mumbaikar is taking us for a treat- Gavaran Chicken! which we missed that day!

Thread Starter #8
@drivetech4- you were supposed to treat me to gavran chicken during the trip. so its u who shld treat me dis saturday.
Al pune guys are most welcome. just need the suggestions. I think i might just end up blackening the A and B pillars.[:D]
@freakdude- thank you so much for your suggestions. and there is no negativity in that advice. this is a platform where v al share our opinions. cheers. keep it up..
keep revving..

Last edited:
If you want to enhance the appeal, then think of good alloys (as freakdude suggested). It would contribute to looks a great deal especially in small cars like Alto

I would say give it a try along with the matching alloys. Though white/black roofs look good on flat ones, Alto has a slight sloping roof. But see how the patches look, as suggested by Amiti.

I might join you guys, but will let you know by tomorrow [:)]

Top Bottom