Which X-Box 360 Games?

Downloaded Black Ops Demo to Xbox.

I was impressed, initially from the top a guy will direct the team to fight, then later one can join that team.

Feeling it bit difficult to play on Xbox.

Anyone who played before , share your views on it.

Any other games which has good graphics and can easily play them.

The graphics on my Samsung TV is superb, when you turn on the Game mode.

Thread Starter #47
@mukeshus
We have black ops brought at 2650dhs,reason i am saying the price is that it still cost almost the same price.I have to say playing this game is just awesome.There are so many features that make you prevent you from getting bored,these features are not there in demo.If you have a co-player yo have play customized multiplayer games both online and local.BTW we played most of the levels at hardcore mode and played very little when we get free time like EMI installments(Laughing Out in Loud) and have recently completed the career mode.

Thread Starter #48
@mukeshus
We have black ops brought at 2650dhs,reason i am saying the price is that it still cost almost the same price.I have to say playing this game is just awesome.There are so many features that make you prevent you from getting bored,these features are not there in demo.If you have a co-player yo have play customized multiplayer games both online and local.BTW we played most of the levels at hardcore mode and played very little when we get free time like EMI installments(Laughing Out in Loud) and have recently completed the career mode.

Downloaded Black Ops Demo to Xbox.

I was impressed, initially from the top a guy will direct the team to fight, then later one can join that team.

Feeling it bit difficult to play on Xbox.

Anyone who played before , share your views on it.

Any other games which has good graphics and can easily play them.

The graphics on my Samsung TV is superb, when you turn on the Game mode.
Hey buddy if you liked the Black Ops then you should go ahead for the modern Warfare 3. You will just love it. The graphics are even better than the Black Ops. And the missions are great as well

Hi gamer gurus,
I had a PS3 and have played
COD 3
Battlefield 2,3
Medal of Honor
and played many strategic as well as FPS games. I love multiplayer mode. Can I play multiplayer here in India? What is the bandwidth do we require. I stay in a place where the maximum speed I get is 1MBPS (approx)!!!

Here are the games that l really liked
1. Halo 3 ( The only reason l bought an Xbox and not ps3)
2. Assassin Creed
3. Gear of War
4. Call of Duty
5. Ninja Gaiden 2
6. Bioshock
7. Resident Evil 4

Hey guys suggest me some games of Xbox, my bro is in US, and i am looking for some suggestions from your end.

He has brought Forza Motorsport 3.

Just completed Max Payne 3 (superb gameplay and story mode)and SoF
Currently playing :
Mass Effect 3
Burnout paradise
Assasin's Creed II

freakdude.

Just completed Max Payne 3 (superb gameplay and story mode)and SoF
Currently playing :
Mass Effect 3
Burnout paradise
Assasin's Creed II

freakdude.
Hi freak dude, give your ratings on Max Payne 3, Out of 5 what would you rate this?

How about ratings of other games?

Any racing games, or driving of sports car????

My bro has finally ordered Max Payne 3, GTA 4, Test drive unlimited 2.

He has bought Forza Motorsport 3.

Thanks freak dude for the suggestion of max Payne 3, heard a lot of good reviews.

Hi freak dude, give your ratings on Max Payne 3, Out of 5 what would you rate this?

How about ratings of other games?

Any racing games, or driving of sports car????
Max payne undoubtedly gets 4.5 from me. Amazing graphics, seamless integration of the frames. Superb storyline (goes into flashback too a few times).

In racing games, NFS run is currently what I am playing (missed mentioning in my list earlier). Nice game, the motion physics is very close to reality and it is specially felt when your car drifts. I actually tilt myself to balance the tilt. [;)]

Other racing games I've played are NFS shift, UG, Forza motorsport 2 and a few more that I don't remember.

freakdude.

@mukeshus, TDU 2 is not a real racing game, but you'll love it if you love to roam! The real game of roaming! [:D]

Hey guys how many of you played F1 2012 on Xbox, it's almost real cars.
With all the teams of 2012, including Force India.

In demo by default only Mclaren Mercedes team is unlocked, thought to buy it, costs 55 $.

The size of file in Xbox is 1.49 GB.

Try it out once.

Top Bottom