Which Scooter To Buy?

Thread Starter #16
Test drive Access, Ray, Activa , Jupiter . then tell your opinion We may be able to guide you .

All these reviews are only half right . important thing is you test drive and if you feel something odd , someone else may be able to guide , to simplify your selection.

The best scooter I drove is Vespa , but is it worth that price ?

Test drive Access, Ray, Activa , Jupiter . then tell your opinion We may be able to guide you .

All these reviews are only half right . important thing is you test drive and if you feel something odd , someone else may be able to guide , to simplify your selection.

The best scooter I drove is Vespa , but is it worth that price ?
Thank you for your suggestions.Do you have any idea regarding launch of bajaj chetak and jupiter 125?

Test ride is one thing but what about reliability ,niggle free ownership,durability ?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #18
Scooters are simple mechanical items , any niggles can be easily rectified . make sure there's sufficient oil in it and change it right.
Automatic clutch wears easily and I suppose its life is 30k, which all service centers can do easily.
So don't worry much all these are branded with good reliability which comes with right services.
And durability depends on our use ..
Hero gives 5 years warranty for Duet and also a good choice .
Scooter is one vehicle we can easily purchase provided you are comfortable in riding it.
And things vary are power , mileage and service cost which comes second to riding comfort.

Chetak photo looks nice , don't know when its launch is . hope someone else can enlighten you with right information.

My suggestion would go for the Aprilla SR 150,if u have the budget.You can also choose Activa,but not the one from Hero.As I have pleasure (Nov. 2014 model) every second day i face a new problem.
Engine Hanger Bush (replaced Twice).
Choke cable(replaced once).
Mobile charging port works often.
Speedometer cable(replaced once)
Total run till date about 6110 kms.[frustration]

Top Bottom