Which New in-Ear Earphones?

Thread Starter #1
aye guys i need new in ear ear phones.
i need really good ones with no compromises on sound, should be noise cancelling and most importantly cables should be sturdy.
budget is till 14k max. bose is of the list as well as sennheiser. but i have choices of klipsch, beats and harman. more choices are most welcomed even control talk will do

Thread Starter #4
i smetimes feel bose is good but there are better thats why, reason i left out sennhieser is within 4 months the insulation started peeling of and these were originals from the duty free of bangkok although sound is top notch

DO NOT GO FOR SKULLCANDY!!!! they have lifetime warranty but they need it. their headphones/earphones are extremely fragile and unreliable. Sennheiser is a good make. maybe u just got a lemon. :P how about jabra? though jabra aint all that good as well.

Thread Starter #9
skull candy is just candy to the eyes i never really liked them, these beats have caught my heart and klipsch . jabra is average had used them on my bluetooth dog tag before sennheiser.
could have been a lemon had to use electric tape to make it look ok just cause i loved the sound was a cx550.

Re: New in-ear Earphones, But Which One?

why no bose dude?? you will get supra-aural in 14k!
I have never liked any of the bose product. they are not audiophile but lifestyle.

If you prefer form over perfomance then go for bose.

If one can afford, go for the model ER-4S from Etymotic Research[:)]
Nothing on this planet can beat it. guaranteed.

Top Bottom