Re: Diesel Hatchback

Since no budget = unlimited budget.

Go for either the VW Beetle or Fiat 500

Thread Starter #4

not more than 4-5 onroad with good loan company,

my papers are healthy to get a new car,

With 4-5Lakhs on road i think you can't afford much new diesel hatchbacks. The cheapest option available now which fits in your budget is Beat diesel PS variant , if you can extend your budget around 2k you can afford the LS variant too. For Figo TCDI base variant you will have to extend your budget by 30k.

I would say go for a used one. For your budget you will get well maintained Swift's , Ritz's , Punto's and i20's.

Thread Starter #6

With 4-5Lakhs on road i think you can't afford much new diesel hatchbacks. The cheapest option available now which fits in your budget is Beat diesel PS variant , if you can extend your budget around 2k you can afford the LS variant too. For Figo TCDI base variant you will have to extend your budget by 30k.

I would say go for a used one. For your budget you will get well maintained Swift's , Ritz's , Punto's and i20's.
abt indica vista ??

AMG

Suspended

Well, first of all, stop this SMS language.

This is a forum.

And secondly, go get yourself a Ford Figo LXi Diesel.

Hi Bro's

I am plan to buy a one new diesel hatchback for my local driving,

It's my self driving with good a/c

It's about 15-25 kms from my home - office - home,

Pls suggest some cars with full details

awaiting bro's
Your running is not much so why do you want a Diesel car and not a Petrol one !

not more than 4-5 onroad with good loan company,

my papers are healthy to get a new car,
As Dhaya has suggest, a used car would give you more which you want by paying less. Either you increase your budget or go for a used one.

If you ask personally, I would not suggest a Diesel at such a low running. You will not be able to cover the initial premium paid for the Diesel engine let alone any other benefit.

I have not seen any Punto or i20 diesel in the used car market or probably I have not explored much [;)]

abt indica vista ??
indica vista is good choice especially vista quadrajet .
never go for TDI version ,
be cautious about silly niggles from tata like doors getting opened automatically, clutch failing,rattling noise and plastic coming off etc.

but once everything is fixed and initial niggles being dealt properly it will be worth a buy. 5.25lack onroad for full version.
good space and excellent ride quality with well known multijet engine.[thumbsup]

I think you can seriously think about the Chevy beat.Its Value for Money.Three Years of Hassle free ownership as they give a free servicing for 3 years.The car is modern looking,practical.The only disadvantage is that it doesn't have a good boot space.

The next would be peoples favorite the Figo.Also a Value for money car,reliable,roomy,nice gadgets.

So choice is yours

As Shailinder said , if your not using that much than your better off having a petrol car.

Can you get something used in India? Like Dealer used cars?

I a pretty sure you can , they work out to be cheaper with some 2-3 years warranty left. You might want to look at that too bro

indica vista is good choice especially vista quadrajet .
never go for TDI version ,
be cautious about silly niggles from tata like doors getting opened automatically, clutch failing,rattling noise and plastic coming off etc.

but once everything is fixed and initial niggles being dealt properly it will be worth a buy. 5.25lack onroad for full version.
good space and excellent ride quality with well known multijet engine.[thumbsup]
+1, go for Vista qjd. Its one great car with excellent comfort. As Jayadev mentioned, the interior build quality isn't great, but not too bad.
The other car which fits in your budget is the Chevrolet Beat Diesel. It has a 3 pot mill, not sure about its performance though.

@prakashjga
With the budget mentioned by you Chevrolet Beat PS/LS models best suits you. Its a car with futuristic design and a good level of quality both inside and out. Its upkeep cost will not be so high and after 5 years also it will not look like a car with dated design.
[thumbswink]

Top Bottom