Which new CDMA Handset? (Bought Samsung Omnia W)

Thread Starter #1
Guys i am hunting for a new CDMA handset which i will be using for official purpose.

Here are my requirements:

Preferably QWERTY
Good Battery Backup
Wifi
Decent looks
Should be under 7k

Please pour in your suggestions since i have to purchase it before this weekend.

AMG

Suspended
re: Which new CDMA Handset? EDIT: Now need help in selecting a BB: Bought Samsung Omnia W

Micromax Q7

350Z

Core Team
re: Which new CDMA Handset? EDIT: Now need help in selecting a BB: Bought Samsung Omnia W

Micromax Q7 indeed looks to be a nice option. But is it CDMA? Have you bought the cellphone, Akash?

Drive Safe,
350Z

AMG

Suspended

Micromax Q7 indeed looks to be a nice option. But is it CDMA? Have you bought the cellphone, Akash?

Drive Safe,
350Z

The micromax is a dual sim phone, with one sim GSM and the other CDMA

Thread Starter #6

any reason for going with CDMA only?? [confused]
Because the company is providing me the CDMA connection.

The micromax is a dual sim phone, with one sim GSM and the other CDMA
MM is a good option, but i was not very sure of the battery life.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes I have bought the phone. I had planned to buy the Samsung MPower TXT but due to unavailability at the store, i had to settle with the Samsung MPower TV. Costed me 5k bucks (excluding 4GB MC)

congrats dude..i feel you should have waited for Mpower TXT it completes your full needs!!

Thread Starter #8

congrats dude..i feel you should have waited for Mpower TXT it completes your full needs!!
Due to hectic work schedule, i hardly get time to visit the market which is why i decided to settle with this phone and get going with my work[:)].

Thread Starter #9

Guys, i need to buy yet another CDMA handset. This time, its going to be for my dad. Currently he is using Blackberry Curve 83XX. He wants to replace the current handset with Blackberry. So guys this time the confusion is between the BB models.

I have shortlisted BB Bold 9650/9700/9000, Tour 9630. Please pour in your suggestions since i am a noob in this territory.

get the bold 9700. but i think CDMA is only 9650?

Thread Starter #11

Yet another purchase in hurry. My dad purchased BB Curve 8530 yesterday evening though i wanted him to get Bold 9650, but wasnt sure which ones are available with Reliance CDMA.

BBs are good phone but only if one has the enterprise account. Other wise, Nokia is the best. As one cannot make video call from a BB. Even Torch does not support that. Good that you have trackpad supported phone rather a trackball. Because trackball phones of BB is a failure because of dust getting in to it and making your phone not workable at times. I am not sure about other trackball support phones so cannot comment.

Thread Starter #13
Re: Which new CDMA Handset? EDIT: Now need help in selecting a BB: Bought Samsung Omn

Extremely sorry for not updating this thread.

I recently bought Samsung Omnia W7. This is a Windows Phone with all the features which i wished to have in Blackberry. The reason i didnt opt for BB was frequent troubles in my dads phone over past few months.

Top Bottom