Which LCD TV with a LESS Budget?

I have had samsung and LG products and am attended by there engineers when ever there was a problem
out of two options I would go for samsung
1.reasonably priced products
2.good market in TV
3. A.s.s is good
4. can be repaired easily

in theory and practical I have following expierences :-

Sound system purchase -- eyes shut and go for Sony had sony for last 12 years still going
Washing machine purchase --- eyes shut and go for IFB
microwave purchase --- I have had IFB for last 3 years running good
refridgerator purchase -- had godrej which gave up these summers and now have whirlpool cooling and working at the lowest levels set
vehicle purchase -- eyes shut Maruti being running M800 for last 12 years 60 k on petrol and rest 30 k on CNG still going strong
TV have had videocon running for last 10 years and still going strong its the CRT model dabba which Lxi eagerly calls it
i have researched market since am too planning for TV however would like to go for LED because of better picture quality, more life and less electricity consumption.
so far finalised on samsung
any reasons I should go for LED and different brand always welcome

Thanks dude. Can you please explain your experience a little more? Is it regarding some service?
We had bought a 42'' Toshiba LED tv which after a week developed haze on the screen so the dealer who sold me the TV asked me to contact the service centre for removing it.

The service centre kept the TV for 2 weeks and then told me that this is not a manufacturing defect.

ME- if it's not manufacturing defect, then what caused the problem?
SA- I dont know, i can repair it but you have to bare the cost?
ME- are you ******* mind,you******
SA- convineantly hang's up on me.

i write a strong mail to Toshiba but no reply from their end(call it Japanese discipline).

Since i knew the dealer who sold me the TV, he voluntarily came ahead took that TV and gave me a Sony Bravia.

an year back i also bought 2no's of 32" videocon LED tv's for our room'sand it's serving us really well.

Ordered Toshiba 32HV10 and awaiting delivery
Hope it serves you well, and hope you never get a chance get in touch with their service centres[;)]
Got it delivered yesterday. I should appreciate the packing from infibeam, it took around 30 minutes to open it (wooden packing)

This basic LCD TV serves my purpose well (monitor to my laptop to watch movies / browsing) Sound quality is above my expectation (after reading some horrible stories in many forums)

Only thing I'm missing is 2nd HDMI port.

paid a visit to one of stores who stocks samsung, lg, panasonic and as well as other local brands

after checking out samsung I asked sales person for an honest opinion for the best TV in market today

he quoted panasonic eventhough he didn't had the LEd model I was looking for

the reasons he gave was one for the Panel which is better compared to lg and samsung

plus service is also good
plus price is competitive infact Panasonic is offering smart tv at same price whereas Lg and samsung charge more for the same

also he informed that panasonic is have panels and material from japanese but lg and samsung from malasyia

The only advantage with panasonic is the 3 years warranty as with one year warranty from samsung and LG.

With panasonic the plasma range is better than the competition. Lg is good with better 3D experience and high end Ips panels. Samsung and sony for their shared panels.
Sharp is good with its aquos tvs worldwide but their presence in india is pretty skewed.

Depending on the budget it would be between the sony and samsung.
In sony there is an option for going for extended warranty.
As far as i know samsung provides sony with the panels for their Lcd/Led tvs. Only the NXrange is manufactured by sony themselves.
The same is with the Ips panels which is manufactured by LG and provided to other companies like panasonic and likes.

superbad
so your suggesting panasonic between the four TV's you've mentioned ???

Msn 1
what did you finalize on buddy ?
at present am using 21" Sony CRT TV happy with its performance and sound quality,

decided to buy 22" to 26" LED HD TV during diwali offer
shortlisted sony and panasonic
i have enough time to choose 1st choise is panasonic

Top Bottom