Which is The Best Wiper Blade?

which is the best wiper blades

• Total voters
Two simple (not for me) questions:

1) When to consider the wiper blades to be replaced if they are not visibly worn-out/ broken?. What is the approximate frequency to change.2-3 years?
2) If you are replacing the wiper blades, where can one find the wiper length specific for the car? I could find some aftermarket wipers coming as 'universal' whereas OE wiper blades have different length for left and right wipers (Eg: 24" and 21").

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Two simple (not for me) questions:

1) When to consider the wiper blades to be replaced if they are not visibly worn-out/ broken?. What is the approximate frequency to change.2-3 years?
2) If you are replacing the wiper blades, where can one find the wiper length specific for the car? I could find some aftermarket wipers coming as 'universal' whereas OE wiper blades have different length for left and right wipers (Eg: 24" and 21").
Actually, now a days OEMs are not giving good wipers so its better to replace them after 1 season of rain i.e after an year. Also, it is advisable to use a branded wiper set and not universal size. See, I have used Hella Dyna wipers for City Ivtec and ya both have different sizes mentioned on packing itself. The branded wipers are made as per OEM wiper specifications.

Good accessory shops keep branded wipers. The Dyna pair costed me INR 1100/-.

Regards

Akash

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

A Query

Has any Nexon owner so far changed their car's wiper blades to Hella? What's the best pair / brand of Wipers for Nexon and what's the cost?

Regards

Akash

Go for Bosch wiper blades. The one which come as a stock in Maruti is of no use. Rubber get harder much earlier and tend to come out of frame. I replaced mine to bosch just 4 months after purchasing my swift dzire. Bosch really served me well in heavy rain fall as well. No marks or scratches till now

I have been a bosch wiper blade user since 2011 on my M800 and recently even on my T-fort.Very much satisfied for the quality and the price is very economical .I don't mind running through 2 sets each year.I am very conscious about having a clear windshield during drives and always carry spare blades during road trips to swap them out just in case

Top Bottom