Which is The Best Wiper Blade?

which is the best wiper blades

• Total voters
Friends, Generally what would be the life of wiper blades.

Why am asking this, in March I have changed one (in CASS itself, so it shoud be something OEM part) but I can see the lines while wiping as well at the edge I see something projected (looks like the blade rubbers got flattened)

Am in a position to change again?

If the rubber blade is moving on its edge(perpendicular) then it is normal.If is is getting flat and wiping then its time to change.

Friends, Generally what would be the life of wiper blades.

Why am asking this, in March I have changed one (in CASS itself, so it shoud be something OEM part) but I can see the lines while wiping as well at the edge I see something projected (looks like the blade rubbers got flattened)

Am in a position to change again?
Friends, today I have noticed that some part of the rubber or something in the wiper is project while comparing to the other end. Pls see the pictures. Could this be the problem for lines in windshield while cleaning?

wipers-sparky.png

Hi Sethu sir, first get rid of these blades they are almost in end of their life..

These will lead to scratches on the windscreen.
Thanks Varun. I have already decided that. BTW, I think its 6 months old. Will it come to end so early? 6 months is only life of these blades?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Thanks Varun. I have already decided that. BTW, I think its 6 months old. Will it come to end so early? 6 months is only life of these blades?
Wipe the blade twice with newspaper but in one direction. Start from left then wipe till the end. Then again start from left. Try this.

Wipe the blade twice with newspaper but in one direction. Start from left then wipe till the end. Then again start from left. Try this.
Hyundaicars hope yous should have noticed that picture I have posted. Do you mean to say even that condition it can work if I follow your idea. (if yes I can manage it for another 15 days [:D])

Is there any marking given on the wiper blade something like tyres to go for replacement
Sir, I do not know what kind of marking you are asking. To my knowledge, only the size matters. For Spark size mentioned was 22" (Driver side) x 14". May be our experts can explain better.

^^Sir, I am talking about the blade rubber width, is there any marking for same where we can say now the life of the rubber is over

i got Bosch wipers as stock on my nano, replaced it with syndicate(~150rs) at TASS , then to hella premium (rs 389) link here , then to a fake aero wipers from autotrends ( total crap). fake aero gave me a problem from day one. please dont go for these .and now again back to OEM Syndicate. i feel hella is better and lasts long. syndicate and bosch are mostly same. planning to move to dynaedge (rs 570) or bosch aero twin ( rs 450). the problem is they are not sold as single piece .

G M - Universal Premium Soft Wiper Blades For Maruti Alto - 18" & 16" - Buy Car Exterior Accessories | Snapdeal.com

My brother ordered these for his Alto, I have seen them and they work better than Hella and other brands.
I will be replacing the blades of my Sail with one of these.

P.s. These blades are frame less.
this is the one i was mentioning as fake aero wipers

Last edited:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Hyundaicars hope yous should have noticed that picture I have posted. Do you mean to say even that condition it can work if I follow your idea. (if yes I can manage it for another 15 days [:D])
sorry , i didn't notice the pic. you should change your wipers then.

in delhi there is a car market at kashmeri gate , i got original syndicate wipers for my i10 for 250 rupees and service center sell the same at 700 rupees.

Top Bottom