Which is the Best Looking Tata Car of them All ?

Which is the best looking Tata Car

• Total voters
Although i have voted for Storme as this is best design (subjective) for me, but i have gone for Aria due to its practicality like

7 comofrtable front facing seats,
top notch and ageless interiros (especially dash)
TOD 4X4
Fuel Economy
Suspensions
Ride COmfort
Road Presence (even Fortuner looks at par wth Aria in proportions)
Service (i.e. availabilty of ASS all of the country) even in Nepal

best looking tata [thinking] i vote for old safari. its got matchless design till now but i like interiors of storme!

Thread Starter #50
Safari is the best looking TATA car period.But many people crack jokes at Aria that its overgrown Manza,some say its van like,some say Innova on steroids.But yet our forum members think that Aria is the second best looking Tata car of them all.It proves that Aria didn't sell because of its pricing and not the way it looked.

Not so soon, Xover.

Its all about timing.

Had this thread started this month, Storme would have got more votes than Aria.

Failure of Aria is due to a combination of Price, design, styling, marketing failure and adoption of a different kind of strategy than what was required.

Indica vista first version- most beautiful mini car from India.
Safari - I find it disprotionate sometimes so it gets 2nd
Aria- we know it is worst underachiever of the era so is its front grill .

Thread Starter #53
Aria- we know it is worst underachiever of the era so is its front grill .
So you think first gen Vista was better looking than current Grande Punto?

I like the looks of Safari (TCIC), Indigo Marina and Indigo (1st gen.). They have a positive and distinct stance that the newer generation Tata's don't have. As for the cars other than Tata or include Tata in it, I am yet to find a vehicle which attracts or even looks nice to me, current generation cars have too much lines\curves whereas I like sturdy, boxy and straight line design. Opps...looks like I have gone OT.

Last edited:
I still couldnt like punto straight from front, it looks too saddistic and mean.
Indica Vista first version was better looking than the current Manza copy.
This new front styling is not as good looking as the earlier one.

{TATA does this time and again. There was a differentiation in styling of Manza and Vista in the beginning. Then they corrected that since a wrong decison is a norm with them now.

After Vista aquired a Manza face, Manza sales started coming down and Vista Sales did not improve that much}

Safari is the most Stylish TATA car so far (except for that long nose - credit to Raj_5004 for pin pointing that long nose look in side view)
Storme styling is promising too.

Even though Punto and Linea have similar facia, there is a subtle difference. Linea looks beautiful. Punto facia - No comments - Difference is so subtle but still there is a difference.

Last edited:
Heck, I missed Aria option. I voted for Safari Storme but my vote goes to Aria. Looks nice in white color.
Second option would be storme, followed by current safari & then manza.

Btw, I loved Tata Prima sedan, it was the best design in that segment, let alone from Tata. Wonder when it will be launched now.
looks like very much inspired from jaguar [evil]

Thread Starter #60
So far Safari is leading the poll (as expected) with 21 votes[anger] but guess what people which is no. 2.Yes its TATA Aria with very healthy 14 votes.Aria so far is ahead of Xenon which I never thought would happen.But our world is amazing,isn't it?

Anyways,it proves that Aria bombed because of its pricing and not because of its looks as intelligent petrolhead community of TAI has chosen it(ofcourse so far) as the 2nd best looking TATA car of them all.Thank you dear all.[clap]

Top Bottom