Which is the Best Looking Tata Car of them All ?

Which is the best looking Tata Car

• Total voters
Thread Starter #31
^^^ Not fair. I want to change my vote from Aria to Xenon.

By the way, full credit of TATA's designs go to I.D.E.A. of Italy. Almost all their cars are designed by them, including Aria & Vista, not sure about Storme & Grande!

Italian designers are always good.
Italian designs are great no doubt.But according to many the best designed TATA product ever was the classic TCIC Safari which was completely designed at home.So buddy please give some credit to Indian designers as well.

Xenon was developed in "Tata design Centre London" and Grande was its Indian derivative.[glasses]

So "Mr.professional" X-over, congrats !

But I vote for the old mighty beast "Tata Safari". i love the look of the old beast. The new Safari is 'good' but it lacks that butch looks which the older version had.
Thanks buddy.Yes I totally agree Safari will go down in history as one of the best designed Indian product ever.[:)]

Thread Starter #34
With 11 Votes it seems that Safari has strongly stated itself as victor of this poll.However Aria with 11 votes is much closer to it than what we anticipated.

Thread Starter #35
Safari has proved with most votes why despite all niggles and elephant like turning RADIUS,and only 5 proper seats it still sells around 1500 units month per month.LOOKS yes looks are the sole reason me thinks.And yes not to forget its comfort.

PS: Vishwas today saw a new Venture, it really looks quite good to be honest.Though I also like the looks of omnipresent OMNI.

PS: Vishwas today saw a new Venture, it really looks quite good to be honest.Though I also like the looks of omnipresent OMNI.
Yes dear Venture looks leagues ahead of every van which was and is still selling(read omni and Eec/Versa) in India, the side profile with blackened window panes makes the Venture somewhat feeling as a niche car.

Now i am seeing not less than 3 ventures in our city, Tata please consider bringing more powerful engine else you will miss a customer who is already considering Ertiga.

I currently own a Vista QJD, but did not vote for it. not that i didn't like the design.. i definitely like it. I voted for the ARIA to be one of the best designed TATA's ever! OMG! what a monstrous stance it has. I test drove the ARIA and small vehicles like auto ricks, 2 wheelers and the likes simply did not even try to come anywhere closer to this HUGE vehicle. the car looks menacing, ready to pounce upon anyone in its way.

Way to go TATA!! pls market the aria aggressively. You have a winner on your hand.

Thank you for including the Xenon Akash[:)] Its the best looker from Tata in my opinion.

Attachments

Last edited:
Iam sure not every 1 will agree but for me it is the strome which gives it kind of range rover look . And pls don't ban me from TAI if I dare to say I like indigo cs also I find it a nice executive looking cs sedan . My list.
1) strome
2) safari
3) aria
4) indigo cs
5) nano ( red) looks hot .

Heck, I missed Aria option. I voted for Safari Storme but my vote goes to Aria. Looks nice in white color.
Second option would be storme, followed by current safari & then manza.

Btw, I loved Tata Prima sedan, it was the best design in that segment, let alone from Tata. Wonder when it will be launched now.

Attachments

Thread Starter #45
Btw, I loved Tata Prima sedan, it was the best design in that segment, let alone from Tata. Wonder when it will be launched now.
It is scrapped. So sadly it will never get launched.

But now since every one is posting pics of their favorite TATA,let me also do the same.Here are few pics of TATA Aria:

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom