Which is the Best Looking Tata Car of them All ?

Which is the best looking Tata Car

• Total voters
^^^ Not fair. I want to change my vote from Aria to Xenon.

By the way, full credit of TATA's designs go to I.D.E.A. of Italy. Almost all their cars are designed by them, including Aria & Vista, not sure about Storme & Grande!

Italian designers are always good.

Thread Starter #20
Safari is dominating this poll which is not surprising seeing its fan following but Aria @ no.2 !!!!!!!?????? LOL I thought Aria will get only one vote and that too by yours truly.:lol!:

GO ARIA

350Z

Core Team
Another vote for Aria. The best car in terms of design from Tata Motors but the worst in terms of market positioning.

next comes the Venture, i agree that it is a van but this vehicle has got charm somewhere unlike the Eeco.And somewhat an upmarket feel both in interiors as well as exteriors
+1. Venture is another well-designed vehicle from Tata. It’s one of the best Vans in terms of design I have seen in India.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I like aggressive looking vehicles though I am soft by nature [lol]

Voted for Xenon! But, I have not seen a single vehicle in Bangalore area [thinking]

Thread Starter #23
I am not a big fan of Tata cars, but out of the ones mentioned, i find the Aria the smartest one. Somehow its look has grown on me. And as Rajeev said, it looks really great in White.
Tata fan or not you are one hell of a reviewer buddy.To be honest I haven't disclosed this fact that I decided to become TAI member after reading your mindblowing review of Venture which I couldn't even find in other illustrous forums.So kudos to you from my behalf.

Now coming back to topic, well a friend of mine owns both Fortuner and Aria.Earlier he didn't liked the looks of Aria and was sold on d4d for how it looked.But now after a year Aria's look has grown on him big time and he finds it more appealing and charming than Fortuner.So I agree with you that it does grow on you after a time.

Tata fan or not you are one hell of a reviewer buddy.To be honest I haven't disclosed this fact that I decided to become TAI member after reading your mindblowing review of Venture which I couldn't even find in other illustrous forums.So kudos to you from my behalf.
Yes this was the same review which motivated me to become a part of TAI here.All credit goes to Akash[clap]

Somehow the new Nano 2012 made me to vote in this poll. It looks cute, a nice car to run around town, get inside the gaps created in Bangalore Traffic! And this diverts my attention more than BMWs and Mercs

Thread Starter #25
At the moment Safari=6 and Aria=6 votes.

Man o man Macho Safari is playing a tie with the van type (according to the masses) Aria in the looks battle, where are you mastersquall and mercedised?

Well I loved Safari till like a few years back, but then generation of design moved over and we were treated to better looking SUVs [:)]

Now I believe Aria has got the most interesting looks except the rear! It is the best from Tata now for me.

So "Mr.professional" X-over, congrats !

But I vote for the old mighty beast "Tata Safari". i love the look of the old beast. The new Safari is 'good' but it lacks that butch looks which the older version had.

Safari ,any day. It's just that its been around for so long (15-16 years, if im right) that one tends to get a bit bored. But, I definitely think looks wise, safari is along the same lines as the gypsy or the 540 which will always be liked for a long time. I dont think Aria, indica, nano etc can carry on their admirers for more than 4-5 years. I voted for the Safari.

A poll is not fair. Every car from them was good looking one.

Except the indigo and manza side way look - or 3 quater look as said in auto mag , i liked each and every car by them

the safari had its own charm. - macho and friendly

the indica - stylish at that time , and yeah still a good looking car.

vista - old look was aggressive with that honey comb grill - not a fan of the sedan class vista
Vista was kind of full of energy/ active young boy.

their old sumo and present day victa still a good looking car - no one say its worst looking one.

Marina - who could not drool over its side looks esp hot with alloys. - i used to own one.

Sierra - still there are head turned at signal - i own one

Manza - like the rear most , not so good at sides and front- we own one. What i feel is face not suited for sedan!

In the poll , i have selected safari! since there is only one option to be selected

Top Bottom