Which is Best Hatch Now Available in India? (Booked Honda Jazz)

Re: Which is best Hatch now available in India?

Congrats on booking Jazz. What is the waiting period quoted and what color have you opted for?

Thread Starter #32

Congratulations on booking Jazz. When are you getting delivery ? How much increase you expect would be in price at the time of delivery ? Dealer must have given you some tentative price band.

Please share [:)]
may be 15-20k price difference, but i am not sure exact figure and in first week of Jan, I will get to know my delivery date and I given reference through RTO, it should be quick.

Congratulations, Autoconfig for booking Jazz. When I enquired last week, no dealer was accepting new bookings. At which dealer you booked the vehicle?
Thanks!

Yes, like what manojneelu said, all the dealers either quote above 6 months of waiting period or not accepting the booking at all.

I booked my Jazz(X) thro Dakshin on Aug 24th and 'm still waiting :(((((

OTR it was 7.36L when I booked for X. Hope it should be the same for you too and when did you book?

Hi all,

After all, I listened my heart and booked Jazz x [:D], i heard Honda started jazz production and price will be delivery time price, there will be slight price changes.

Thanks
Do you what is the reason for price change and is it only for people who book it now?

Hi,
I agree with you.Because Honda is a popular in the whole world and New Honda Jazz really nice car.it is having impressive look.

Thread Starter #42
Yesterday I got letter from Honda stating that Jazz delivery will get delay, they explained why it is getting delay.

"There is some information which we would like to share with you, Northern and central Thailand was experience the worst floods in 50 years, which has severely affected parts supply to Honda siel cars in dial limited. due to this disruption of component supply from Honda plans in Thailand, as well as its suppliers, as results of force majeure,a limited number of jazz is being produced till the situation returns to normal, based on information received from Honda siel cars India , we regret to inform you that there is a like hood of the delivery of your car getting delayed and we shell able to give you the tentative delivery commitment by end of nov-2012 [cry] "

hope this explains why Honda cars are getting delayed.

Very unfortunate incident. But even before Thailand floods, Honda was not sure about Jazz delivery that's why i cancelled Jazz.

OT - Why not Honda plonk 1.3 Multijet engine in Jazz and City (90HP).

Yesterday I got letter from Honda stating that Jazz delivery will get delay, they explained why it is getting delay.
hope this explains why Honda cars are getting delayed.
Even I received the same letter except for the different tentaive date from my dealer. I guess all the delears were asked by Honda to send this template to the customers with the corresponding delivery dates based on their booking.

Is dates are gonna be realistic(though it was mentioned as tentative) this time or its just a gimmick to cool down our frustrations. Only god knows!!! [frustration]

Top Bottom