Which Indian Cars You Hate?

they dont have even separate service centerfor them, no spare available in dealers
How come you can say this ,did you ever face this issue with no spare parts?

and poor quality of plastics ,
you mean they tend to rattle or keep falling off or breaks off quickly?
poor engine tuning & gear ratio
What kind of tuning? like every other car it performs and moves 0-170+kmph so where could a fiat car could be especially poorly tuned? -I cant agree to it anymore.
maybe you meant quarter mile tests but you should keep in mind such figures give nothing about actual quality of a car other than showing gleaming figures in paper.

(eg .. feel the difference between ddis & multijet , because Suzuki tuned it well according to Indian condition )
Well if you just feel it then Nothing can help but you have to understand fiat cars lasts much longer than suzuki cars.a 1 year old suzuki car is not able to equate positively to a 3 year old Fiat car.

Multijets are more refined ,under stricter tolerance and give competitive fuel efficiency with much heavier and tougher kerb .
Feature wise I have not seen any other car in this segment which offers as much features as fiat car would deliver for given price.

To be frank, i hate Innova(Toyota) mainly:
1) The looks are too van like and don't want spending more than 10+Lakhs for the worthless piece.
2) Gobbled up Qualis and I feel like [gun] the company people for stopping it.
3) Neither of the 3 generations impressed me as well as people.

I don't hate any car being an automobile enthusiastic but there are few cars which i dont like. which are Maruti Omni, Matiez, Zen estilo (i liked the previos version though)

I feel, the zen estillo is quite a letdown as a car. The legacy which the earlier zen had, has infact made the new car a total letdown.

Cheers

Jazzy

How come you can say this ,did you ever face this issue with no spare parts?

you mean they tend to rattle or keep falling off or breaks off quickly?

What kind of tuning? like every other car it performs and moves 0-170+kmph so where could a fiat car could be especially poorly tuned? -I cant agree to it anymore.
maybe you meant quarter mile tests but you should keep in mind such figures give nothing about actual quality of a car other than showing gleaming figures in paper.

just ... you check the both swift(ddis) or punto 75bhp(mutijet,)

because i have both swift dzire and punto ... really i feel the difference, even turbo opening have difference, if you have doubt you can even check it live with any swift , even you feel the engine sound, ddis wont vibrate even at 140kph, but you feel some vibration or some nosie while in 140kph in punto... check it,
but i never said this to hurt any one...
i just added my comment,
but i love my punto even then dzire ...

Well if you just feel it then Nothing can help but you have to understand fiat cars lasts much longer than suzuki cars.a 1 year old suzuki car is not able to equate positively to a 3 year old Fiat car.

Multijets are more refined ,under stricter tolerance and give competitive fuel efficiency with much heavier and tougher kerb .
Feature wise I have not seen any other car in this segment which offers as much features as fiat car would deliver for given price.
Yes i too have punto. i faced several times for spares availability.

this time also lower arm and hub is not available and waited for 2 weeks.

but i never say wrong about punto,

Last edited by a moderator:
I love them all, can't hate a car [:D]

Mastersquall also has an i10 and his car also doesn't have the steering rattle issue.
Little OT: My wife's 7 month old I-10 1.2 Magna purchased from HMP-Mathura Road New Delhi is having the steering noise problem which sounds like crrrr, this noise started after first service in second month of purchase made two visits to HMP, their engineer also visited our home but noise reoccurs after couple of days. They are not accepting steering noise problem and blame some wire beneath the dashboard. Got the delivery of vehicle today now noise is not coming but able to update in couple of days only.

I also mailed customer care and have everything in record to pursue my case further. I will not let them fool me but till date they try everything to solve my problem hope they are able to solve this one too before my cars 2 year warranty expires.

Still love my I-10 1.2 too like my other cars, she is extremely peppy to drive in city or highway and have amazing power to weight ratio which can give any sub 10L car run for money.

Last edited by a moderator:

lxi.

Suspended
I hate the AVEO UVA (Especially the colours in it, Except BEige), TATA cars except Manza, vista, Safari, Aria (No offence). I also HATE the Omni! Rest all, I love them all!

I dont hate any specific cars but really dont like a few :-
1)Zen Estilo-Very poor body and appeal
2)A-Star-Funny engine grille and rear
3)Wagon R-Too light to drive and feels like overturning in sharp turns.
4)Indica-Can be used only for few years or say months happily
5)Sumo grande-Didnt understand why Tata launched it after scorpio
6)Bolero-Good weight lifter but irritating engine sound.
7)Honda city-I am literally afraid to drive it in city.[roll]

I might get some brickbats for the below [;)]

1. Chevy Beat: Why does Chevy build such a heavy hatchbacK? Half the time I cant use the fifth gear in city, add to this the AC is a chiller but engine killer. Suspension works well only when there are more people in the car.

2. Swift Dzire: What better way to insult a Swift than adding an ugly boot? Swift looks way better than this.

3. Bronze medal: Zen Estilo, did people stop buying ZEN because of lack of headroom or legroom? Looks & feel of the old Zen are still way better than this dabba.

4. Silver Medal: Spark: The design is so bland, literally has nothing in it. Chevrolet could have done something better. The new spark (what I saw in auto show) is equally sick & needs better interiors. Especially steering wheel. (I accept its a VFM car, but design is bad!)

5. Gold Medal: A-Star, nothing comes close to its looks. No words to describe how much I hate this car.

I hate Fiat company and I love their cars! But becuase the cars are manufactured by FIAT I will never dare to buy them! My cousin was forced to sell his Palio (his car was caught in flood and had to replace lot of things just like his Maruti neighbour did, Maruti neighbours car was up and running in just weeks time with spares replaced while my cousing was searching in Mumbai, Pune for each spare and at various official service centers for almost 4-5 months). Finally he sold his car within 3 years. (While model was still in running and sold in showrooms!) FIAT just want to produce cars and dont want to support them! Ever since then I decided that I will never buy a FIAT car will never allow anyone in my contact to buy one!

I really do not hate any Indian cars but I hate the service & response received by many of ASS in general

Top Bottom