Which Indian Cars You Hate?

How can we leave out the Dzire? The most undzirable car. Just hate it. After that the Ambassador. Can't beleive some people still like it.

How can we leave out the Dzire? The most undzirable car. Just hate it. After that the Ambassador. Can't beleive some people still like it.
I agree with you to some extent. I too dont love the design of Dzire especially the way boot has been integrated. Whenever i see Dzire, i feel like the days of Amby are back.
But coming to the topic of hatred, i dont think i hate any specific automobile, its just i dont like appearance of some of them.

There are people who actually hate some car based on personal experience. one of my cousin traded his wagonr for indica xeta as he needed a much bigger car for his family. and now he literally HATES his car for all the troubles it is giving him.

Thats because of the terrible service provided at T.A.S.S. Even i hate Tata for the same but not the car.

Last edited:
Been keeping out of this thread for a while, while following it all the same.
But here is my list of cars that I don't very much like, mostly for the looks.
1) The Spark ... am not a fan of the lolly-pop lights.
2) The Zen Estilo, either avatar ... a blot on the "Zen" lineage.
3) The Logan ... if on looks, it should be on top of the list, the amazing space inside is a saving grace.
4) Uno ... Can't imagine how an Italian car can look so boxy.
5) Santro ... Am not fond of most tall boys, but this one had interiors which did not appeal too.

@ilango, why spark? and howcome superb is ugly duck? are you reffering to old model or new one?

@rijish, they have stopped production of Amby now, I think.
Spark is so tiny and i hate its looks.

And superb , it ugly to see , i like the laura lines , but the superb is something a mismatch like in the sedan. Even the new , but new is some what ok to older ones

Being a proper car lover, i wouldn't say i hate any car. It wouldn't be fair. But yes, i don't like some cars because of their looks, and thats why i wouldn't buy them.
1.The Swift Dzire. Sloppy boot job. Looks disproportionate.
2.Mahindra Logan. Too boxy and bland for my tastes.
3.Maruti A-Star-This is the car i dislike the most. Looks worse than any other hatch, and the cabin is just as roomy as sharing a bed with a fully-grown elephant.
4.Skoda Octavia-Very unappealing and too simple. Lacked good looks.

Last edited:
Being a proper car lover, i wouldn't say i hate any car. It wouldn't be fair. But yes, i don't like some cars because of their looks, and thats why i wouldn't buy them.
1.The Swift Dzire. Sloppy boot job. Looks disproportionate.
2.Mahindra Logan. Too boxy and bland for my tastes.
3.Maruti A-Star-This is the car i dislike the most. Looks worse than any other hatch, and the cabin is just as roomy as sharing a bed with a fully-grown elephant.
4.Skoda Octavia-Very unappealing and too simple. Lacked good looks.
Loved the part about the A-Star!! But why an elephant in your bed in the first place??[:D]
The Octavia does look dated now, but I guess that has to do with the fact that all the upgrades of the model in Europe became new models out here in India, while the Octavia continued.

Aah yeah even i missed the A-star and the Zen estilo , completely hate them for their looks!! Logan i can adjust with the looks , not very bad!! Octavia i want to see a facelift soon , it has become dated as all the other models from Skoda has been facelifted!!

And i also hate the rear looks of the Ritz though the front looks okay!!

@Umang you made me think twice before my declaration after seeing this wagon R.
But the front looks better.

Even now the vote goes for Ritz for the ugliest back.

AMG

Suspended
BMW Z4
BMW X6
Chevy Beat(esp. the rear)
Optra magnum/SR-V(esp. the front)
the new honda city
Logan
Swift hatch
Dzire
Estilo
Honda CR-V
All porsches
land cruiser

AMG

Suspended
Feel bad for you.
Must be heartbroken to see most of your favs in the ugliest list of someone.
Still, find solace in the fact that not all are here. So atleast there are some in common.

Top Bottom