Which i10 should I buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #16
For the choice of engine,kappa 2 or irde 2 .both are a newer enginen than the previous engines.so any kind of issues in the old ones are now cleared in the newer ones.Also for city drive and mileage go for irde2 and for more highway drives choose kappa2.
IMHO, stick to kappa2. This is more refined and has good power output.
Looks like you missed my previous posts. I've already decided to go for the Kasppa2. Confusion was between the Magna & Sportz. Most probably the Sportz.

Hmm.. Peter I would suggest you to go with sportz if you are not much concerned about Audio units given with the car.

I was not okay with what ever Hyundai has provided, so opted for Magna.

Magna is really worth the deal.

+1. I too find Magna VFM. BTW does the Sports variant have airbags or abs. I guess it doesnt, which makes te choice between magna and sports simpler. IMO try to get more cash discounts on Magna. The bucks you save would be more than enough to get fog lamps, better ICE(Than stock) and Rear spoiler.

Thread Starter #19
Hmm.. Peter I would suggest you to go with sportz if you are not much concerned about Audio units given with the car.
I was not okay with what ever Hyundai has provided, so opted for Magna.
I am going for the Sportz and removing the stereo and replacing it with a Carputer.

+1. I too find Magna VFM. BTW does the Sports variant have airbags or abs. I guess it doesnt, which makes te choice between magna and sports simpler. IMO try to get more cash discounts on Magna. The bucks you save would be more than enough to get fog lamps, better ICE(Than stock) and Rear spoiler.
The Sportz(o) comes with an airbag but no ABS. ABS is only on the ASTA. The cash discount of 22K is available on any model I buy.

Thread Starter #21
i10 Sportz White booked. 4.70 Lakhs OTR. Additionally asked for foglamps, remote locking, scuff plates and automatic dipper.

Thread Starter #29
Good decision Peter, I think I missed on your post of kappa2. Wish you many happy miles ahead.
Thanks.

Congrats Peter. When are you taking the delivery of your car?
Thanks. Answer below.
Thanks. Delivery is on 3rd Jan.
Automatic dipper is a Hyundai accessory. When you are driving on high beam and the light of an oncoming vehicle falls on the sensor, your lights automatically go to low beam and after the vehicle passes it goes back to high beam.

Looks like you have done PDI already! Do you have full size picture of your car?
Not really a complete PDI but checked whatever I could. Will do the rest at the time of payment. Sorry don't have a picture, but will take one when I go there.

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations Peter. This car is selling like hot cakes, and it looks wonderful. Wish you would have better experience with a Hyundai product, in comparison to what you had with Maruti Suzuki.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom