Which Fuel Station Is Better?

Well with the digital meters now i think most of the bunks in major cities provide the right quantity of fuel.

And regarding the pulling i guess your mentioning people shaking the vehicles and fill the maximum amount of fuel possible in the tank. I heard that we should never follow this procedure but still most of the cab drivers doing this only! The major problem of filling upto the brim is fuel overflows from the cap during cornering and turns and also we cannot get the exact FE of our ride. That is why i always insist to the guy filling the fuel to take his hands of the nozzle and stop filling after its cuts-off automatically.

And also guys make sure the meter is set to zero before the fuel is started to fill. There are some bunks who cheat people in this way!

cooldhaya yeah thats what i was saying why do they shake the car when filling fuel? this is my question!

I also cant guess the exact reason! Maybe just a simple reason to fill more fuel so that those cab drivers can drive some extra miles before re-fueling again.

As far as i know the shaking removes the bubbles or the airgaps in the tank/line(this is their theory) and to make some more space for the fuel to get in. Even this shaking process was explained in one of the autocars issue.

Top Bottom