Which Fuel Station Is Better?

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys, With a recent trend of fuel station not providing quality service.

As well as there is doubt whether the fuel filled is of right quantity or not?

So i am opening a new thread so that all of you can name a few Fuel station in your region.

So the outsiders can rely on them.

Hello Bengalooreans name a few Bunks which provide good service and correct quantity.

As recently in Bengalooru the local news channel had shown how some Bunks in bengalooru where the meter had tampered.

My experience - The Indial Oil Petril Bunk (CoCo - Compnay Owned Company Operated) on BTM main road, BTM water tank is best.

All Shell bunks are also good, but I don't see any reason to pay more. The quality seems to be same.

Also, its good to mention, which Bunk to avoid. This is more important.
I have one in my list - Indian Oil Bunk on Banerghatta Road, after Spar Mall. Their meter looked tampered to me.

Thread Starter #4
Good work RSM keep them coming.
Are you telling the one which comes near Reliance Fresh Mart on BTM.
Or near Jaydeva.

HP fuel station on the road from J.P.Nagar 1st Phase towards BTM. It is in the corner of the road coming from Jayanagar 4th T block. I have been using this fuel station for quite a few years and have found it to be better than others. Quantity and Quality is good.

We get only Turbo Diesel here and not the ordinary Diesel. For that I use the station in J P Nagar 4th Phase, Ring Road. This is situated close to Delmia office in J P Nagar 3rd phase.

I have also heard that the BP fuel station in BTM, just beside Anand Adyar Bhavan is also good.

To Avoid - All those stations that are open 24 hrs. Especially, DO NOT go there at late nights. That is when they cheat big time.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #12
How about the Bharat Petroleum in BTM, Just besides Adyar Anand Bhavan.
Its a best fuel pump .
No tricks, They fill the fuel properly.
And this pump is best organised as there is individual filler for each vehicle, and you get a printed bill.

i think no fuel station provides exact fuel which is asked to fill. and i have one question may be a bit OT but what do people do in cars when they go back and push it down while filling fuel? what way it helps exactly?

Thread Starter #14
i think no fuel station provides exact fuel which is asked to fill. and i have one question may be a bit OT but what do people do in cars when they go back and push it down while filling fuel? what way it helps exactly?
I usually stand besides the filler, And tell him to remove his hands from the nozzle until it cuts off automatically.
No tricks can be played and always demand a printed receipt.

No buddy there are stations which provide exact fuel.

All the E-Fuel stations have maintained their reputation of standards.

Regarding that pushing i didn't get you.

350Z

Core Team
That's what I follow as well. I tell the guy to take his hands off the nozzle. However, If there's some serious suspect, We can always insist to measure fuel right away at the Fuel Station itself.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom