Which Diesel Hatch to Buy?

Thread Starter #17
there is a factory fitted hu in polo highline i need to change this.help me in choosing a best hu with touchscreen dvd ,usb,etc.i hear that hu in jetta can be fitted in polo.pls help me

Thread Starter #20
hai guys, two days back TDed polo tdi highline and i20.first of all about i20 i really like its looks,interiors,features,etc.then i went for the drive.it is a powerful engine but there is a high turbolag as i was driving through the city also i didnt got a chance to go through 2nd gear in traffic.then went to highway when the turbo kicks it became a rocket.but when speed increases i experienced lack of stability.during return i sat short time in rear.i felt some discomfort and also cooling of ac is not up to the mark.then i went to drive polo it was a good experience the dealer is good.polo looks classy and executive than i20 it offers classy interiors,seats.there is lack of some features in polo compared to i20 like usb,acc,steering controls..the polo is not a powerful car but good to drive turbo lag is less compared to i20.it has good stability at high speeds and handling also good.multi info display contaims all details we need.i felt rear seat comfort is better than i20.me and my really liked polo.we decided to book the polo after dealing of ritz.dealer informed that they will deliver the car in 15days

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your decision of booking the POLO, it surely is the best car when it comes to fit and finish and German build quality.

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations. Polo is a really good hatchback. Volkswagen is currently offering a few schemes along with the car (including breeze edition). Are opting for the same?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congratulations buddy , just read the whole thread now and i had a feeling you will settle in for the Polo finally , no doubt its a good car but its spares and maintenance are a bit costly. Yes you can get the Jetta's HU in Polo/Vento , inform the dealer you are interested to get this done , rest they will guide you , you will be asked to pay some more amount extra.

Top Bottom