Which Cars in India Need a Redesign?

Thread Starter #1
Now since we are not in the era of padmini and ambassador and have many options to choose from.
Which cars in your opinion needs a redesign because of dated or quirky looks according to you ?

Here is my list
1) ritz - maruti must do something for that axe boot effect .
2) Laura- looks dated compared to the competetion like elantra and cruze and fluence .
3) alto- maruti has milked the desgin too long now maruti enough please .
4) indica vista - though the car looks good it just looks like blowup version of the indica v1 since the competetion is offering new age styling I hope tata brings some differnt desgin style and please now more x-mas rear tail lights .
5) figo- well seriously the car looks dated otherwise a fantastic machine .
6) sumo grande - please tata why can't you just take some cues from your jlr team and desgin some kick ass desgin .
7) sumo gold - well a brilliant car but it looks again that we are in 1990 why can't you desgin it in much new age styling many young buyers also might go for it the engine is a gem .
8) sx4- this car also seriously needs a major makeover just compare it with the verna or city it looks extremely wired at times .

Please free to bring your own list and reasons .

All new-gen Tata cars with those disproportionate front-end, owing to the aftermarket like headlamps and grille combination.

Liva front end, it is the only thing that is wrong about that car, could be quite a looker otherwise.

Fiesta, looks like a egg from the rear. Whichever way you look at it, it doesn't look as big as it is.

Figo, again the headlamps. Looks too big for such a low/small car.

Skoda Fabia
Tata Indica, Indigo, VIsta, Manza,
Toyota Etios
Maruti Sx4, Ritz, Eeco, Alto, A Star
Nissan Micra
Mahindra XUV , XYLO

To me Swift Dzire has the ugliest, most in-proportionate design, definitely needs a make-over.

freakdude.

All tata cars
skoda rapid and fabia.
All toyota cars apart the land cruiser and fortuner.
In MS wagon R, zen estilo,SX4, Dzire.

Hyundai i10 looks like another santro.

The duster, and fluence.

In M&M the verito, Xylo.
Especially the height

the chevy tavera and spark.

Guys

You did not leave anything for me[frustration], OK, here it is

our old work horse, Ambassador needs a complete face lift !! HM please do something immediately as it will used for 20 more years [clap]

Gurrala. Ambassador is in use still today because it never changed. I feel it is capable to be in market for quite some time more with the same design.
Right now it has nostalgic factor in favour of it.
Once they try to change, this N factor will go. And there are much better cars available in market. Our amby will be gone in no time. What do you think?

I agree with you, as N factor is important, but just think of a new Amby design which looks completely different from other cars as it is today. So I am talking about this unique face lift which again keeps it completely different from the regular car designs !!

Top Bottom