Which car would you buy in budget of 15 Lakhs?

Which car?

• Total voters
Its not only because of the brand name Sohit, Honda engineering one of the best money can buy. Agreed that Honda products are always priced on the higher side. However, that is true world wide and not only in India. (Its just like SONY products). Even though there are lot of good cars available in the same segment as Civic and Accord, these two models are clearly winner in the category world wide. Quality & Reliability always comes with a cost [;)]

Thread Starter #17
So many civic haters - No offence but i that car is for fags.

Cruze will smoke out the civic in comfort.
civic priced high, horrible suspension. Not worth it.

Yes! Skoada is just gaining the reputation here in Europe though they are there for a long time. The change happened after VW took it over.

No Jetta or Civic on that list.Out of the short listed car i will suggest you to go for CRUZE since Skodas have horrible A.S.S. But i sugesst you to give civic a look too.It will fit your budget but again new gen Civic is expected during late2010 or maybe in early 2011.

Because she doesn't wants to consider the Civic.

Horrilble Suspension? Can you please elaborate this statement?

Drive Safe!
350Z
Ya ,Please justify your statement Emily. My dads office car is a 1.8L Civic and we have travelled quite a lot in that car but never faced any issues. Altleast no suspension problems as yet.

350Z

Core Team
The Civic has a soft suspension and somtimes the belly may scrap the bump but its no way "Horrible". Infact it provides a comfortable ride if condition of roads is well.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Soft suspension setup in bumpy roads are worse!

In straight roads nothing to beat Soft suspension setup!

But Civic is not that worse!!

If you are uncomfortable in Civic then you cant find comfort in Accord(i know Accord is not in her list). Because both cars have similar suspensions(Rear) while Civic uses Trailing arm type double wishbone the Accord has Multilink rear double wishbone. I am sorry if i m sounding rude, but This is to clear the misconceptions abt civic.Atleast i havnt faced any issues since 3yr of my car,considering the bad NH6 on which my car cruises the most.

Top Bottom