Which car would you buy in budget of 15 Lakhs?

Which car?

• Total voters
It really depends on what your requirements from the car are. In a budget of 15 lakhs one can also get the Altis and Jetta.

Altis is really a nice car & Toyota's network is doing a great Job! Maintenance will be cheap compared to others.

Better to avoid Jetta & SKoda as there are very few Service centres & again its Skoda's Service centres :)

Chevy has come with real Aggressive car.

It has all that you have asked for! Go For it!!

350Z

Core Team
As Sohit said, This completly depends on ones requirements.
I'd personally go for gadget loaded Cruze. The Skoda Laura is a nice car. Even Skoda is a nice brand, Its just few around with power who have tried to spoil image in public due to not-so-good personal relations, which is not the ultimate authority to decide.

There are some niggles with every car and car manufaturer around, You can't expect everything 100% Perfect in this time. Even if we start picking up the disappointed Maruti owners, You may find quite a few.

Drive Safe!
350Z

i would choose chevy cruze or even toyota corolla Altis, nothing wrong with skoda, superb built and features with some good engines, but few personal family experience with skoda dealers across few cities have made our mind against their products.I believe VW needs to pull their socks tight on skoda's ASS department.

Well said by Vibhor. [:)]
Skoda builds very solid and powerful cars no doubt about it.
But I vote for the Chevy Cruze. Maybe because I own a Chevy vehicle I’m favoring the Cruze but I feel that the Cruze has all the right ingredients to lead this segment in the coming months. And regarding the A.S.S. of Chevy, well my dad has not faced any problems with it since 2007.
O.T. Maruti and Hyundai sell cars above 20,000 every month and so 5-6 cases of the disappointed owners might not get highlighted.

I will go for Chevy Cruze.

Skoda is a good brand. However, that is the story in the Asian markets especially India. In Europe, Skoda always comes in bottom of the available options. It has a bad reputation even though it is slowly changing after VW took over it in 1991.

you can also look on honda civic.
In middle-east you cant see a skoda. The maintenance cost for skoda is very high. one of my friend brought this octavia 3 months before and on second service they charged around 40000rs.

you can also look on honda civic.
In middle-east you cant see a skoda. The maintenance cost for skoda is very high. one of my friend brought this octavia 3 months before and on second service they charged around 40000rs.
There is no doubt about it. If I have that budget I will go for Civic only. But it is out of this poll.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, Skoda is not that great. Its just that some how in India, we consider it as a top class brand.

Civic is petrol category. And besides its way overpriced. The (fully loaded) Top End model costs somewhere around 16lakhs OTR Mumbai.
Honda charges such high prepium for its cars and still people buy it. I seriously don't like people going with the Brand Name rather than the actual car NOM.

Top Bottom