Which car would you buy in budget of 15 Lakhs?

Which car?

• Total voters
Thread Starter #31
No one should buy civics ~

why isnt civic included in it?
Because civic ****s > the first car to be ruled out after i TD it ! suspension not good for indian roads, overprived with a underpowered engine... Cruze will roll > burn and smoke it out. You pay 16 lakhs for the peice of crap ! [frustration]

Laura and cruze both beat the civic in all possible ways.

350Z

Core Team
You have still not elaborated in what ways Civic's suspension isn't good? Many members here are waiting for this explanation.

Drive Safe!
350Z

suspension not good for indian roads,
maybe you mean it bottoms out? or is the ride quality bad?

overprived with a underpowered engine... Cruze will roll > burn and smoke it out. You pay 16 lakhs for the peice of crap !
civic does not cost 16 lakhs! and 1.8 is not at all underpowered!
0-100 kmph in 9 seconds is not bad for a family car after all!

Civic 1.8V AT : Rs. 1,413,000 - EX SHOWROOM MUMBAI-
With taxes,insurance, etc turns to 16 lacks - ~~~ [sleep][sleep]

Is the cruze faster then the civic ?
Who says cruze isnt a great car. Its just that your comments on Civics suspension were quite harsh and to some extent inappropriate. They may not be up to the mark, but they arent terrible thats for sure.And we all are still waiting for an elaborate report of Civic suspension.

emily is right. i confirmed with a friend of mine who bought a civic AT recently & he said it costs 15.8 lakhs on road.

thanks for opening my eyes emily! till now, i thought the AT costed around 13 lakhs on road. now even i feel it is not at all value for money!

Voted for Cruze, reason being its beast of an engine and aggressive looks: plastic quality can wait.

1.8 TSI is fun but Skoda's infamous service back up is a big let down.

My vote for the Cruze. Being a petrol Laura 1.8 is out. Also considering the service network Chevy has a upper hand at least in my location. Also Cruze has an appealing look and a cockpit style interiors that really attracted me.
But we have other cars too in this price bracket. If they are considered, then need to do little more research.

Top Bottom