Which Car To Buy: Swift VDi or Ritz VDI (2012)?

Best car Between Swift 2011 VDI and Ritz VDI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thanks LXI.After through research and many inputs from our friends I zeroed it on RITZ VDI with ABS.But i need to decide on color.I want to go for the white Unicorn(White color Ritz).Any suggestions on the color.Black is also good but heat absorption in the scorching summers is high.W r t Dust which is the better color.

thanks

raghu
Ritz looks good in white,met brown and maroon,better for white.

Thread Starter #32
folks I am going to buy in 2 months after I step into my new house.[:)].
I think Grey color will not be appealing.I shall go for white.
According to some science principle white objects looks bigger.Also the car looks awesome with black sun film.though daily cleaning is a tedious job i think I can get it done by the watchman of my condominium.

@Surfer I will let you know the final price.

I thank TAI and the guys for helping me to choose my car...[clap]

raghu

Last edited:
Thread Starter #33
I have One more Question.which tyres are apt for Ritz vdi?.

185/70 R14 or 195/60 R15 tubed or tubeless?.Which combination works for good road grip and safety?

thanks

Last edited:
I have One more Question.which tyres are apt for Ritz vdi?.

185/70 R14 or 195/60 R15 tubed or tubeless?.Which combination works for good road grip and safety?

thanks
The 195/60 R15 would do well if you are into high way driving,should provide decent grip so the rear wont kick out under heavy braking ,but dont fit wider than 195 there wont be enough weight on the tires to give ideal grip & will eat into your high way mileage,

the 185/70 R14 with its bigger side wall will be ideal for city & decent highway use,i feel this should be your pick for peace of mind,the Ritz diesel is a bit stiff car

I had driven the ritz vdi(non abs) with stock tires ,the rear tends to kick out in emergency situations if there is some steer involved,& add a bit of sand on the road into the equation it turns worse

Top Bottom