Which Car To Buy? Swift 2012: VXI OR VDI

Which car to buy swift 2012 :VXI OR VDI

• Total voters
About the low end torque not being upto mark is true but as far as my experience goes with my Swift Vx, I drive in bumper to bumper each evening while going back home for good 3 Kms where the maximum I can reach is 10 Kmph, getting into the second gear not more than half of the time. In such a scenario, a very high low end torque doesn't serve any purpose is what I feel as you would be clutch riding it for most of the time then. I'm not justifying the poor low end torque of the Swift, but it is something you can live with and not whine for once.

Regarding Swift D, with a huge amount of turbo lag, that sure would feel lethargic in bumper to bumper traffic.
AVOID BUYING SWIFT PETROL VERSION TIL THE MARUTI COME UP WITH THE BRAKES SOLUTION,brakes becomes rock hard during low speeds.

New Swift is Awesome , the Plush Interiors and Comfortable seats. I drive a VDI I am very happy with the Car's torque Traffic in this car is The easiest ever.

the only thing that keeps me from Driving my car is the Brakes . the brakes are not meant for Swift . very Spongy .

Try looking for Top variant of Ritz . Ritz is a great VFM car to buy today . its the same engine as old Swift . and the car interiors are as good as new swift .

other than swift i prefer I20 . no other car can compare these atleast in Hatchbacks.

You have to drive to believe in my words .

Regards
Jatin

If is petrol, Why only Swift ? You have lot of options and mind blowing discounts you can choose from.

If it is diesel, I suggest you to look at Punto,Swift,Ritz,Vista,Fabia

However my personal opinion about swift is it has become a very common and old model in the market and I did not like the new swift at all !!

Looking at the present scenario at Maruti plant be careful while your selection

AVOID BUYING SWIFT PETROL VERSION TIL THE MARUTI COME UP WITH THE BRAKES SOLUTION,brakes becomes rock hard during low speeds.
A little late, I have already bought the Swift in Petrol avatar as has already been mentioned in the post quoted by you. Brakes indeed have some unresponsive nature in it.

And thanks for the word of caution, your post is loud enough to convey the word from Bombay to Delhi (Read: Kindly refrain typing in all capitals like "THIS", it's considered to be offensive).

Top Bottom