Which budget "Value-For-Money" Phone to Buy?

All those features for only 5k! I really doubt it , where you saw the price?

If its really only 5k i suggest you wait for that phone and not buy one now.

hey amaan, i saw this nokia as advertisement during cricket match y'day. It costs 2749 Rs. It has 8 GB memory. Check it out. I find it extremely VFM.

AMG

Suspended
check out the corby mate.
You will love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are going to be using it for just a month? Then why buy a new one now??
And even if your current phone is in a useless condition, then buy a normal 1200 bucks worth of a handset! Then buy a X2 in July! Why buy 2 handsets in 2 months??(I did that!but just because i knew the shop owner & i got a good deal!).

P.S-Are you sure about the price of the X2?

Thread Starter #21
One more suggestion for you armaan, but seriously not to confuse you,
'LAVA A9' is also an awesom peice and a VFM too![thumbsup] Again I am saying this is because my dad uses it! Just check it once, the finishing of the rear pannel is awesom! If you want I can post the pics of LAVA A9 also.
Thanks, but no, thanks gearsdeep. No Lava for me. I don't want to get burnt alive [lol]

i can bet that the price of the X2 will not be anywhere less than 12k. anyone taking the bet?[glasses]
I bet sriharsha! No way is it gonna cost that much. Another model which has already been launched called the X3 costs only Rs.6750! And that is placed higher than the X2.

All those features for only 5k! I really doubt it , where you saw the price?

If its really only 5k i suggest you wait for that phone and not buy one now.
I inquired with a couple of dealers and also checked it online. It is most likely to be priced near 5-5.5 k.

hey amaan, i saw this nokia as advertisement during cricket match y'day. It costs 2749 Rs. It has 8 GB memory. Check it out. I find it extremely VFM.
That's the new Nokia 2690. But it has one big shortcoming- It has a VGA camera. UNACCEPTABLE!

check out the corby mate.
You will love it.
No QWERTY phones for me AMG [:)]

You are going to be using it for just a month? Then why buy a new one now??
And even if your current phone is in a useless condition, then buy a normal 1200 bucks worth of a handset! Then buy a X2 in July! Why buy 2 handsets in 2 months??(I did that!but just because i knew the shop owner & i got a good deal!).

P.S-Are you sure about the price of the X2?
Point noted Siddhant! I have decided that I will wait until the X2 is finally launched. I was just being rather hasty with my decision. And as far as the price goes, I have spoken to some dealers and they have quoted the same price, so I feel I will surely wait for that!

AMG

Suspended
3 months and I presume you are still waiting for this phone. :lol!:

Lets see what comes first, your phone or Gears' Activa. [lol]

AMG

Suspended
Congrats ilango.

Did you get Noise cancellation earphones?
-----------Next Post-----------
^Read the above post. He's waiting for the Nokia X2.
I know that he is waiting for a phone.

I used the metaphor(or is it a simile [confused]) because both of them have been waiting for their respective purchases, and I dont see any of them getting their products any time soon.[lol]

No offence meant, guys.

Last edited:
I do not know what do you mean by noise cancellation ear phone.

I hope its the one which is in sony - walkman series like the thing which goes into ear fully with a tube type

Yes i got the same model , it closes the ear fully with no outside air to enter in , so i hope it must be noise cancellation earphone

AMG

Suspended
ilango[speed thirst];47542 said:
Yes i got the same model , it closes the ear fully with no outside air to enter in , so i hope it must be noise cancellation earphone
Yes, they are noise cancellation earphones.

Mind posting some pics?

BTW, did you buy your TxT in yellow colour?

Top Bottom