Which Brand's Fuel Do You Fill? (IOC/Shell/HP/BP etc.)

Which brand of fuel?

• Indian Oil

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • BP

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • HP

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Shell

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Reliance

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Any Other

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Question: Which of these you mostly use to fill fuel for your vehicle?

1. Indian Oil (IOC)
2. HP
3. Shell
4. BP
5. Reliance
6. Others

I use IOC normal diesel for my car.

350Z

Core Team
Mostly I fill Xtra Premium from IOC in my car but however I prefer the Speed from Bharat Petroleum,but unfortunately, There is no BP Fuel Station in my area.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Mostly I fill Xtra Premium from IOC in my car but however I prefer the Speed from Bharat Petroleum,but unfortunately, There is no BP Fuel Station in my area.

Drive Safe!
350Z
I have read that its not advisable to fill anything other than normal unleaded fuel in my manual!!!

i prefer and use IOC regular diesel, makes engine noise reduce with good FE too.Also have heard Shell regular diesel is good as well but with some premium pricing and also increases engine noise, so havent tried.IOC all the way.

I voted for IOC. Though i've selected the station not because it is IOC, but because of the management. It is managed by a social service organisation and is the natural choice for many. You can always find a big queue in that already big station. And they give nitrogen gas for me. What else?

I fill regular petrol and diesel only.

I use IOC Premium!

Because of the wide base like maruti!

where ever you go you can find a IOC bunk & the quality of petrol is good when compared to rest!

I use indian oil for my scorpio. the engine seems smoother & quieter though performance suffers a wee bit.

my innova drinks from HP, god knows why but the toyota likes the HP fuel more! when it is filled with IOC & BP fuel, its starts belching smoke & engine starts jerking MORE.

both cars run on normal diesel, no high speed or turbo diesel! once in every 4 fillings, i put system D, just to ensure the engine's health!

I prefer Shell followed by IOC.
The prices of IOC Extra Premium and Shell Super Unleaded do not have much of a difference (The Shell Filling station is located in SEZ, hence price is less [:)]). There are has been a noticeable increase in the FE of my Bike on using Shell so I stick to that.

I Usually Chose Among 3 Pumps in the Town.Most of the Time ,Fills from a BPCL Pump.Other Pumps I Usually use are a Reliance(Rs47.09 petrol,Rs 35.96 Diesel IIRC) Pump and a HP Pump.

Top Bottom