Which bike (BULLET); Now Booked Hero Honda CBZ Exterme

Thread Starter #1
My brother is planning to buy a Bullet, in Delhi/Ghaziabad area.

Which one is bettr guys? Any suggestions?

ELECTRA TWINSPARK or THUNDERBIRD TWINSPARK

ELECTRA TWINSPARK
2.jpg

THUNDERBIRD TWINSPARK
thunderbird-twinspark.jpg

if your bro likes the classic old looks of the bullet then the Electra. if he's more interested in the fresh looks then the Thunderbird.
my personal suggestion- the Thunderbird.

Wow thats great but i would have gone in for the THUNDERBIRD only as its youthful and fresh!

How much is the price diference between the two??

Anyways congrats for the purchase , when will you be getting your hands on it??[;)]

Thread Starter #8
Wow thats great but i would have gone in for the THUNDERBIRD only as its youthful and fresh!
Even me[:)].
But it was for my brother and after driving both he felt more comfortable on Electra.

How much is the price diference between the two??
Not sure, i think not more than 10K diff.

when will you be getting your hands on it??[;)]
When i go to Delhi, may be next year.

ilango[speed thirst];29282 said:
To ride a electra classic , one must be heavy build with macho wardrobes and makeup hehe
Yes my brother is 6.1 feet long, so it should suit him.

Even me[:)].
But it was for my brother and after driving both he felt more comfortable on Electra.

Ooops... I missed my favorite topic here. I think your brother picked up the right one. I also felt that ELECTRA is more comfy to 'handle' though the other one is more stylish. Your brother is lucky to own a bullet for sure.

Oh a tall rider like me then i feel the riding posture in Electra will be better than in THUNDERBIRD!!

Driving a THUNDERBIRD for long journeys can be a little tough for tall riders!

Good that he has gone in for the one in which he feels comfortable rather than the stylish one! Its the other way around mostly!

350Z

Core Team
Yeah, Infact I just posted about long delivery period of Bullet in other thread, Anyways congratulations to your brother for getting CBZ Xtreme, This bike is a looker. Which color he opted by the way? For me, CBZ looks hot in red.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Oh what a coincidence today only 350Z posted in another thread that the waiting period for Bullet is very high!!

But why this bike?? There are lots of bikes like Hunk , Pulsar , FZ and Unicorn in this category!! Congrats anyways Extreme is also a good bike and looks good in Black too!!

Top Bottom