Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Jet Lite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jet airways

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters

AMG

Suspended
I usually prefer the airline which gives me the cheapest ticket, unless someone else is paying.
In that case i prefer the Business class kingfisher[embarass]:lol!:

350Z

Core Team
This amusing incident happened with me while booking Air India tickets in person. I asked them to provide contact information of local branch. His response: “All our telephone lines have been diverted to call centers. And our call centers are useless.” Must admit, he was honest.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Ha ha very funny , i like their honesty!

No offence meant to call centre workers but AFAIK most of the call centres are just crap , they provide wrong information most of the times!

Well this is something interesting I have noticed. When I come to India I travel on Singapore airlines.
First part is from Australia/nz to Singapore; the plane is new, service is good, I'm happy
Second part Singapore to India; The plane is a old one, things don't work, I can see the drop in service, not happy!

I am lucky enough though that if the seat I'm in has something that doesn't work they change my seat. Why? Because I don't travel on Indian PP and they give my seat to someone with Indian PP...poor guy.

350Z

Core Team
Somehow I never prefer SpiceJet. My views remain unchanged even after flying with them. They simply lack professionalism and enthusiasm if compared to IndiGo.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I would vote for Indigo. Great onboard experience after Kingfisher and almost always on-time, which for me is the most important thing.

I did not travel much on domestic flights and on international only about Jet airways and AI.

Voted for AI as I feel that was the better flight everytime I travelled and jet was not good during the two experiences I had [BOM-LHR route]

350Z

Core Team
Stumbled upon this beautiful image so couldn’t resist digging up an old thread.

Indigo’s A320 receiving water cannon salute after landing of their first flight in Varansi. It’s a traditional ceremony to mark an arrival of an important flight.

IndiGo-A320-Water-Cannon-Salute.png

Drive Safe,
350Z

Pardon me if I am diverting from the listed service providers of Airlines and expressing my opinion that are not included in the poll. :stupid:

My take on this is:
1. Lufthansa
2. NW Airlines
3. KLM (only concern is Air Hostess are mostly Aunties [cry])
4. Singapore Airlines
5. Jet Airways
6. SAS (Scandinavian Airline Services)

PS: There are the airlines that I had traveled mostly but can't recollect each and everyone and this is purely based on my personal experiences with these Airlines.

Last edited:
1)air india

2) etihad

3) jet airways

4) air france

5) dagestan airways.

domestic - air india , jet , indigo

I have travelled by Indigo and Spicejet due to their low cost and fully paid by my employer. With my own money, I have travelled only once and that was Indigo too due to less cost (though I had to pay a lot since I had to visit one of my friends who was in death-bed due to cancer and I had to book tickets in 2 days of notice).

Spicejet is horrible, they use local language instead of English! Also, food is horrible. I have seen male flight crews in Spicejet only. [embarass]

Indigo is VFM. Good food. Much professional. Always on-time. On-time is the thing for which I am ready to pay any money to Indigo even if they start charging more than Kingfisher.

So my vote goes for Indigo.

Top Bottom