Where is Our Society Heading?

Re: Where is Our Society Leading? Guwahati Molestation Case

1) Nobody has the right to say or advise a girl what she should wear or not. Do they ask you to wear clothes which they think is appropriate? No. Then who are you to give them such restrictions?

2) If you cannot face the fact that girls can also enjoy their freedom, even if its at 2 am, then you are a lunatic. Stay at home.

3) All those who simply stand and watch such goons molesting a girl are nincompoops. You all deserve to end your life. No use living such a cowardly life since you wont be able to protect your own daughter and wife anyways.

Thread Starter #17
Last edited:

Hi Folks,

Its very dissapointing to see what happened in Guwahati, I guess I would not blame Police in this, Just because they did not reach the place on time it does not mean they are capable or unfit, the person who shot the video was a guy & he is having fun with video instead of protesting against it. I would be a social responsibility of every indivudual to stand against these kind of issues. Well I would also blame Orthodox Indian Families, Its better we speak about things in family so that we have a better understanding & a broad mentality, speaking about the dress code for women, the more broad your thoughts are the less you attempt to do such crazy things. I would say these culprits should severly be punished.

Santosh

This is also happening in India.

Guess what these guys are also born and brought up in same soil for which All those Jawans sacrifice their Life for.

Sheer fanatics and Politico lunatics can only be the brain responsible for such a scene.

Even though It is a Auto-forum but I couldn't resist myself from posting such disregardful contents as it is a matter of concern for all of us Indians.

Attachments

What has happened with the Guwahati case? Have the molesters whose pics were shown been arrested?

Or are those animals still roaming freely searching for their next target?

Such incapabilities of our system... disgusting.

even if they are arrested the law is such that they will be bailed out and roam freely
and then they will repeat the same again in a few days
order of event stays same
they get bailed out and roam freely
where has our law improved even after years of independence

more on our indian pathetic scenario

two girl childs in separate instances were found stranded on streets
just read in news paper today
one of them has been rescued by some guy and has been fed and clothed
that guy has been to police stations repeatedly and to the media
police stations say they can't help now since they are preparing for independence day
hahahahahahaha
wtf kind of answer is that ????
hahahahaha

it's like you go to the police with a major issue and just think you get an answer sorry we can;t help you now since we are busy with independence day

I can't say more than this
and honestly don't feel proud to be anything now in this nation
life has no value here

Thread Starter #24

Yeah earlier people had some values atleast. Now even that is over,
No respect for others unless other person is beneficial.
People are so good at faking and shamelessly lie. God help us from this money and materialism. Life was so good 15 years back when life was simple .
Money is increasing but distances are decreasing [sad]

The problem with Indian Judiciary is that it takes them ages to give final verdict and sometimes final verdict never happens as well. Everyone knows this, so people do what they want as they know there would not be much punishment or if there is any it would be after ages. This people should be given such a severe punishment that other people should think 100 times even beofre doing such crime. But i cannot see this happening in next 100 years. May be not even after 100 years. And if there is any severe punishment happening then those human rights people will just emerge from no where to spoil the party. [anger]

Read the sad news of thousands from North Eastern states fleeing Bangalore due to fears being spread... that too because of issues in Burma. Can't believe that this is happening.

Thread Starter #27

Read the sad news of thousands from North Eastern states fleeing Bangalore due to fears being spread... that too because of issues in Burma. Can't believe that this is happening.
Cant believe Indian govt is allowing this to happen [frustration]

thats because they're left out
every state is kinda left out
I like when companies open up branches in another state
but again government has some strict policies
paisa khaana hai thats all
in everything you see today "paisa khaana hai"
where will to take so much of money
human life has no value in front of money
every politician wants to grab more from center
but nothing is being done to stabilise law and order in alloted states

this is animal behaviour to the limits man [anger]

but the police will say now they are rapping up after independance day celebrations

Top Bottom