What's Your Favorite: Solo Drive Or Group Drive?

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

We all love to travel and explore various beautiful places just to relax our minds and enjoy a break from the regular pattern of our lives. Through this thread, would like to know as to what's your favorite type of drive to beautiful locations/ destinations i.e Solo Or Group!

Do share your memories of the most memorable Solo or Group Drive done by you on Bike or Car.

Regards

Akash

Buddies,

We all love to travel and explore various beautiful places just to relax our minds and enjoy a break from the regular pattern of our lives. Through this thread, would like to know as to what's your favorite type of drive to beautiful locations/ destinations i.e Solo Or Group!

Do share your memories of the most memorable Solo or Group Drive done by you on Bike or Car.

Regards

Akash
I like group drive in a car so why I bought a 7 seater mpv[:)]

I always like group drive instead of solo. Apart from friends i like to take my family while exploring locations. They too get the flavor and happiness of exploration.

I like to travel with groups and preferance will be like my family, cousins, friends..For me the larger the better. But as drive enthusiast said it depends upon the company too. I mostly avoid trips from my office nowadays. Couldnt digest the ego/ show off or corporate culture i e what they say

I always like to drive SOLO. Even Im ready to a ALL INDIA TRIP driving all alone. :)

I once did a solo drive in Manjolai hills all alone in the deep forest. It was a thrilling experience.

Top Bottom