What's Up People? Ishan Here.

Thread Starter #1
I am Ishan form gurgaon. I am a student and cars are in my blood. Not only do i love cars nut also sketch or design my own [:D]. I want to be a car designer in future. [glasses] And yeah i am the BIGGEST ferrari fan

Ad!tya

Suspended
Re: Whats up people? Ishan here

Welcome Ishan.
Tell us more about yourself, your cars, etc.

Enjoy your stay.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Not only do i love cars nut also sketch or design my own. I want to be a car designer in future.
Welcome to The Automotive India, Ishan. I would love to check out some of those designs. Good luck for the career. It’s a challenging field but interesting for sure.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Thanks Guys. I am currently living in Gurgaon. The cars i own are a Skoda Laura 1.8 Tsi,Suzuki WagonR,TataIndica Vista and i have just booked a Honda City [:D]. And I will upload the car designs once my printers is repaired.

Hi Ishaan,

Welcome to The Automotive India. I would love to see some of your designs. Do post a brief ownership review of your rides. Incase you have any query, please feel free to contact our team. We would be happy to help you out. Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers.

A very Warm welcome to the Tifosi!
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.
Very much interested to see those designs.

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #7
Thanks Guys, I got a call from honda that my car has arrived[:D]. Will post pictures as soon as possible.

Hello Ishan, welcome to TAI. Congrats for your new city! and did you say that you like to design cars? Well we do have a separate thread here for that here
Hope to see your artwork.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #12
Hello Ishan, welcome to TAI. Congrats for your new city! and did you say that you like to design cars? Well we do have a separate thread here for that here
Hope to see your artwork.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]
You made my day. I was looking for a platform show my design. THANKS A TON. [clap]

Top Bottom