What's Next Best Hatch in India?

Next Hot Hatch

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1

Competition to heat-up as biggies gear up for small-car launch. General Motors India, Ford India, Nissan Motor India and Volkswagen India are gearing up to launch their small car models-- Chevrolet Beat, the Ford Figo, the Nissan Micra and the Volkswagen Polo, respectively.
There will be intense big competition among the small car-makers. Customers will now be able to select both their brand as well as pricing.

So let us vote and see which one is going to be the next biggest hit on Indian Road.

1. Polo - polo.jpg
2. Micra - mirca.jpg
3. Beat - chevrolet_beat.jpg
4. Figo - figo.jpg

My vote goes to VW Polo. I see lot of excitment for this car in market.
My 2nd choice would be Figo.

Last edited:
Well, the Polo does not look so good as the Figo. So, purely based on looks, I have voted for the Figo.

Cheers,
Vroom

napster

Suspended
Polo doesn't look that appealing for me but some how BEAT stole my heart.
It just looks great.

Pretty tough one!! I have voted for the Polo!! My next option will be the Ford Figo!!
I think there wont be many takers for the other two cars as they are Chevrolet and Nissan!!

I voted for Beat for its looks. Very futuristic appeal. Ford Figo stands second in my list for looks.

350Z

Core Team
These new hatch backs will definitely make this segment much more hotter, Also one of them may prove to become the Leader, The place which is currently Ruledby existing Hot Hatches. Starting with Micra, Well its looks have failed to impress me. So I would prefer to silently watch the game by Nissan on Pricing and Specifications Part. Other comes is a small Ford Figo, I personally like this car but again few things remains to be seen.

What now left is the Polo and Beat. If we put them against Maruti war horses then Beat is a competitor to Ritz and Polo would stand against Swift, Both of them which share a slightly different segment. As the Initial Reports of Beat are out and I liked this car, So It takes my vote. Once the Polo is introduced and we Road Test and it gets successful to impress us, I would consider to switch my vote. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #15
Polo worldwise is very successful car. I know they have made some modifications to Indian version, but i hope that they are similar to international standard. If they keep Polo how it is outside, it will be a major threat to all in its category.
Beat, i am not sure. Though it will sell in decent numbers, but we have i10, Wangor-R etc car, which are tough to replace by any car.

But we have place for all new cars in our market.

Top Bottom