What will you do when a thief enters Into ATM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Friends an important notice to all the ATM users. This was posted in my FB page .
When a thief forces you to take money from the ATM, do not argue or resist, you might not know what he or she might do to you. What you should do is to punch your PIN in the reverse...

Eg: If your PIN is 1234, you punch 4321.

The moment you punch in the reverse, the money will come out, but will be stuck into the machine half way out and it will alert the police without the notice of the thief.

Every ATM has it; It is specially made to signify danger and help. Not everyone is aware of this. SHARE THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS

Mods:I felt this was good to share it here.(no objections for removing it[:)])

Attachments

Hmmm. Interesting thread but without evidence or proof it is a waste.

@ Vishwas, you are requested to get it validated if possible. So that we can continue discussion on it. Else it will spread wrong information and people will not get the benefits behind the idea (if it is true.)

well even if this is correct..dont will thieves get to know abt this and they will try to loot on some other way??

The moment you punch in the reverse, the money will come out, but will be stuck into the machine half way out and it will alert the police without the notice of the thief.
This message has been in internet for quite a long time... Do you think our infrastructure is to this level? How could you even believe such spams and spread it with others?

Everyone here understand that you are doing it for a good cause. I sincerely appriciate your intention. But its not true or even possible Buddy. Lets not spread messages with no facts in it.

350Z

Core Team
Since it has been confirmed that it was just a hoax, this thread is now closed for further discussions.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom