What Will You Do If You Have ₹50L To Buy a New Car?

What you will do if you have ₹50L in your hand?

• Buy a Skoda Superb when chauffeured and Polo GT TSI or Venue DCT for city usage

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Hello guys,

I’m posting a thread about what if a person has ₹50L in hand to buy a new car.Well,for example,a person has ₹50L wants to buy a new BMW,Audi or a Benz.But,if the same person refuses to purchase any of the luxury cars,what he will do?

Option 1-Buy a Fortuner 4WD AT/Endeavour 4WD AT,which costs ₹40L onroad and if he saves another ₹10L after buying a car for ₹40L,what he will do?He would buy an AT hatchback or a Thar for off-roading.

Option 2-Buy 2 Innova Crysta AT’s or MT’s,which costs ₹28L and ₹22L on road respectively or instead of buying another Crysta,he can choose D-segment AT sedans like Skoda Octavia or Honda Civic,which is still a good option rather than spending much on another Crysta.

Option 3-Buy a Creta AT or MG Hector DCT for city usage,an Isuzu V-Cross for off roading fun and spend remaining on mods of Isuzu V-Cross and other expenses on both cars.

Option 4-Buy a Skoda Superb or used luxury car when you are chauffeured and buy an AT car like Polo GT TSI,Ecosport AT or Venue DCT for city usage.

There are many options in ₹50L budget but many prefer spending ₹50L on single luxury cars like Audi,BMW or Mercedes.But,they are not aware that one can get 2 or 3 cars at a price of Audi,BMW or Mercedes,which is reliable to maintain and cheaper maintainence compared to other luxury cars.

So,which one do you prefer?

Why isn't "Others please specify in the post" or "Car of your choice" option is not available.

If i want to spend it lavishly i would have prefered to buy a car from Jaguar or from land Rover and spend the rest of the money in necessary accessories. If i need to have spend in different cars then prefer to buy Ford Endeavour 4WD AT and a Force Gurkha.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Do you want to spend all 50L only for buying car/cars?[roll]

I don't like buying more than one car, which means I have to go to one Luxury car within the budget. This too, because of the condition that 50L to be spent for Cars only otherwise I wouldn't prefer to go for Luxury cars as service centers for such cars very far from my place.

bhvm

Honoured Member
There are many options in ₹50L budget but many prefer spending ₹50L on single luxury cars like Audi,BMW or Mercedes.But,they are not aware that one can get 2 or 3 cars at a price of Audi,BMW or Mercedes,which is reliable to maintain and cheaper maintainence compared to other luxury cars.
Many are also not aware that the fuel, Toll, Service cost often costs as much as vehicle cost over an extended period of time.

If I had 50L,
I'll get an XUV 500, Probably remap it, Keep the rest money in Bank and withdraw as needed for Fuel & toll.

No wait. There is no need to dream. I almost doing the same already.[cheers]

Top Bottom