What Went Wrong with Ford Figo!

Thread Starter #1
List of Repeated faults which I have faced and Still on…….!!!!!

1) Vehicle engine cuts off while driving. (It is life threatening because power break and the power steering will stop Functioning)
2) Faulty Break System (Started at 3000 km and it is now 60000 km and it is still on)
3) Faulty Air-condition (Compressor blasted numerous times)
4) Both Head Lamp cracked and replaced
5) And I am one among those 1.28 lakh of ford car which is recalled by ford India with Faults.
6) No Guaranteed Mileage as they promised
7) Very poor Tyre Life
8) Worst Service ever seen and experienced.
9) Pathetic customer service from Ford India and Kairali Ford.
10) Never had a peace of mind

Please visit here often to get more and interesting updates. As discussed with Ford India and Kairali ford we will do the best to take this issue to the public. Anybody having trouble with ford India or Kairali ford then please do contact us.

Re: What went wrong with ford FIGO.......!

Sad hear about the issues with your Figo. Out of curiosity, is it a petrol car or a diesel one?

Please visit here often to get more and interesting updates. As discussed with Ford India and Kairali ford we will do the best to take this issue to the public. Anybody having trouble with ford India or Kairali ford then please do contact us.
Sad to hear about the issues, but if one is having trouble with Ford India or Kairali Ford, then to contact whom? [roll].

Are these issues really with your FIGO or you just copy pasted the stuff from some where else??

350Z

Core Team
List of Repeated faults which I have faced and Still on!!!!!
Welcome to The Automotive India. Please mention the car variant and elaborate the experience.

4) Both Head Lamp cracked and replaced
This happened with me too on Fiesta. How big were the cracks?

Mileage depends on different factors and can be subjective.

9) Pathetic customer service from Ford India and Kairali Ford.
Ford’s official support has been quite cordial with me in sorting out the issues. Just drop a mail to: custmail@ford.com.

Drive Safe,
350Z

@Frod Figo: Seems all problems that can happen in a car has happened to your car. In other words you seem to have got a lemon.
Please do let us know your experiences. Have any of the issues been rectified or still persisting?
Also your ID seem to suggest that you are very unhappy with the car (Frod = Fraud), so would definitely like to know your part of the story and what actions have Ford taken to the complains made by you.

@Frod Figo,

Welcome to TAI !! as told by Chayan it seems you are very angry on Ford which your ID reflects it[:)]

Oh !! God these many problems in one single car, I really wonder after all these things you have reached to 60000km running and still you are doing this with Ford [frustration]

As Vibhor said, can you elaborate your experience a bit

Can you please post photos of some of the damages you have mentioned in your car? Is your issue sorted out? Where is the car now? Please dont mind, but I am curious to know more.

List of Repeated faults which I have faced and Still on…….!!!!!

1) Vehicle engine cuts off while driving. (It is life threatening because power break and the power

s.
Dear frod,

When you drop an email to ford management, do not forget to tell them that the fault no. 1 is enough to win the case in CPA COURT.

There is nothing known as guaranteed mileage.

Please, tell us about GC also.

Thread Starter #11
@Frod Figo,

Welcome to TAI !! as told by Chayan it seems you are very angry on Ford which your ID reflects it[:)]

Oh !! God these many problems in one single car, I really wonder after all these things you have reached to 60000km running and still you are doing this with Ford [frustration]

As Vibhor said, can you elaborate your experience a bit
i have contacted with people from Kairali ford and Ford India (mails & telephone) many times and they never botherd to settle this issue. So finally, after taking this photograph from roadside, i have mailed them and informed them about my plan of action. so even then they never bothered. so this one among my last plan of action.

I have all the supporting documents along with certification letter from Mr.Sam Sini (DDRC Manager Kairali ford) with the presence of Mr.Arunagiri (Regional manager from ford India)

How many times I can take my car for repair for the same faults and also to the same people. When you stand in my position and think. When you travel with your wife and kid and your car break down in many times. ? And also these people keep on asking you to take my car for repair always instead of finding root cause for it. Many times and many days I left my car with them. See, how can I trust them anymore. Pls understand.

Now I have parked my car here and I am not using it. I have bought another car. I lost all the trust in these people. Even they certified in written that there is no engine cut off and break faults. But it got repeated in a week time.

I have this issue for very long time and I am fighting with them since then. Meanwhile couple of months ago Mr. Sam Sini (ddrc manager Kairali ford) offered me 1 year extra warranty to solve this issue because they all know my trouble. That time my car was broken down and I never wanted to take them to the garage. So he offerd me that to settle this issue and asked them to take it to the garage in ernakulam. Once they repaired my car he never bothered to give me that offer (warranty). He changed his words. And again these faults started repeating.

Tell you frankly I have really lost trust in these guys. And I have decided this a month back to put this in to social media networks as a first stage and to display my car (as you seen in that photograph) to the public places. Before doing all this I have clearly mailed to ford India and Kairali ford. They never bothered to do anything. They said they can again take my car for repair. They never bothered for my troubles and pain. Tell me what else I can do apart form this. Pls

Thread Starter #13
Please Read

1, break noise

reported and repaired many time in kairali ford service centers. when ever i leave the car with them they say it been cleared and the next day it used to repeat.

2, vehicle cutting off

its been reported many times and i have told them it will not happen very often. when i take it to the garage and leave it there, they used to tell me there is no fault as such. after many attempts and fights they say that they have updated something. They dont really value customers who are coming with some genune complaints.

3, Air Condition.

it used to blast in heavy noise and all the gas and fluid comes out in a high pressure. it got repeated 6 times in 45 days. even it got repeated on the very next day i took this car after repair for the same fault. And the car used to leave it with them for 2 or 3 days sometime even more. even broken down the day of my wedding anniversary. still the AC is not perfect.

4, Head lamp Cracked

its not a fault from my side. they have accepted that there is some manufacturing defect and they changed it.

5, Tyre life.

16 number of tyres in 60,000 km..? Do you think this normal.

Thread Starter #14
Why i am in theautomotiveindia ( My Great Supporter Now)

After Numerous Emails and Phone calls , Below mail is First Mail i sent dated on 25 September 2012, to all the Emails in Ford India and Kairali Ford staffs and Support system.

Sub:- Regarding Ford Figo KL-XX XXX - Very Urgent

To whom so ever it may concern

This mail is in regard to my Ford Figo bearing registration number KL-XX XXX. Its been reported and discussed many times with people from Kairali Ford and Ford India regarding the repeated faults. Its been repetedly repaired many times in Kairali Ford Kottayam and Kairali Ford Kochi. I am not happy with the service and professionalism either from Kairali Ford and Ford India. As an International Company like Ford Should atleast keep a minimum level of professionalism.

I would like to inform you that this matter is going to the public to make them aware that how do you deal with a loyal customer and what difficulties i am going through. Here are my plan of action which you people are forced me to do.

1st Stage

The above said issue will be displayed with all the supporting documents and the attached photograph in to the major social media networks.

2nd Stage

My car will be displayed (as you seen on the attached photograph) in the major streets with all the supporting documents. I have discussed with many of your people and now i am forced to do this either to settle this issue or else to get the public to think before they buy any Ford product from Kairali Ford .

I would appreciate if you could revert me back as the earliest if you really wish to settle this without any further complications and delay.

Regards,
xxxx xxxxx.

(Here there is the Photograph with the banner was attached)

Replay I recieved from Ford india,

dated on 25 September 2012

Dear Mr. xxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for contacting Ford India. We appreciate the time you have taken to write to us regarding your vehicle bearing the Registration number KL-XX XXX. We have noted down the contents of your mail and have taken up the issue with the dealership concerned.

We would revert to you after we receive relevant information from our dealership. Your concern number is 800026280

Assuring you of our best services and continuous support at all times.

Thanks and Regard,
Rajesh R,
FIL - Customer Relations,
1800-425-2500 BSNL/MTNL 6000-2500 Add STD code of your state capital.

Thread Starter #15
Recently Mr. Sam Sini (DDRC Manager Kairali ford. Mobile No- 09895054441), Mr. Anil (Service Manager Kairali ford Palarivattom.) and Mr.Prashanth (Service manager Kairali ford, Kottayam Mobile No - 09567867508) came down on 5th october 2012 and had a test drive with me and confirmed that these is fault with aircon and also with the breakes. you can find their mobile number. Give them a call if you want to anything further. I have everything in my hand.

Top Bottom