What Type of Cars Do Women Prefer Most?

Women prefers to be in a...

• Total voters
Well my mom used to drive Zen for her use earlier.

Now she feels Scorpio is lot better than Zen, because of driveability of Hawk at cities.

She finds Scorpio more fun to drive.

Well,I have seen most of the women driving hatches only and if you talk to them then they simply say "ease of driving".
Most of the women drive in city only and hence they find hatches to be the best for them.Like for going shopping,picking up kids from school,kitty parties etc etc.

About my girl(not wife of-course):
She loves SUVs,everytime you talk to her about cars she simply says "SUVs have the best impression,they look macho and gives the feeling of power" and I being on the opposite pole simply shows her fake smile.She loves a crap Safari or Scorpio more than my TSi or Corolla..

I am really moved by NITHIN V's wife,really exceptional.Buddy it sounds like you are married to a to-be-rally driver if you provide her enough sources(no offence,just a lighter moment)..[lol]

Hi
@Vipul, You know i rarely get a chance to drive Punto. She loves the car very much. So mostly i will be the navigator for our long rides and she didn't feel tired of driving that makes my situation more worse.

@Vishwas. i have a plan to buy a Thar but after some years only. money matters

Thread Starter #19
Thread re-titled to make it slightly more meaningful and productive. New poll choices have been included as well.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Now i have to change my vote to hatchback as the title is changed
Actually through this thread i didn't mean what type cars women like to drive but what type of car they love to be in while her man is driving [confused]

Now i have to change my vote to hatchback as the title is changed
Actually through this thread i didn't mean what type cars women like to drive but what type of car they love to be in while her man is driving [confused]
Hmmm ya i do agree the title has been swayed but not too far,even if there are not much/any women who are members on this forum ,
i feel members can tell what there wives /Gf/sis prefer to travel in when in company(many have mentioned this also).

Last edited:
Women who use car only for transportation purpose always go for a hatch because of the ease of driving, convenient to park etc. IMO, first choice of woman is a hatch, then an SUV & the last comes the sedan!

my GF loves SUV. only SUV or if sedan then it has to be like Merc E or Bimmer 5. ah girls these days. too expensive to maintain, more than cars. hahaha

my GF loves SUV. only SUV or if sedan then it has to be like Merc E or Bimmer 5. ah girls these days. too expensive to maintain, more than cars. hahaha
Well,this is same with every girl,take it this way:-
When it comes to BF's car then they always like the another one(I am suffering with this issue).And when it comes to her papa's or brother's car then even a Swift is better than a Safari but my TSi isn't!!
And you ask them reason for this and the reasons you will get are:-
Swift is cheeky,it looks sweet,its small but looks good and everyone says its very fast...
Safari looks like macho,is looks great,it is an SUV,it has big seats etc etc..
And Laura neither looks cheeky nor looks macho,and I am like [frustration],but then they have their own reasons most of the time.

Just asked my wife, what she prefers to be in. Its a hatch for her. Be it in the passenger seat or in the driver's seat for that matter. She gets sick while travelling in the back seat of an suv or sedan when going to hill stations and that is the reason for her to pick the hatch in either case.

Last edited:
As I am single, no one gives me direct opinions [lol].
But what have I seen is this -

If for regular ride, it is sedans; if for quite long drive, it will be sports car/coupe/convertible or anything which is 2 seater car (note it is sports car & not supercar...in anycase who can drive supercar on Indian roads ).
Though they feel SUV or jeep is machoish a bit, ask them to travel in one & they refuse. Infact, in my family, haven't seen anyone jumping in Endy & leaving a saloon. They find it too difficult to climb in it & if it is with some fancy sandals, then UVs are big no & just forget about 3rd row of seats.

Also the occasion matters for them. They won't allow SUV or convertible for family function like marriage etc. here it has to be sedan. For them it is odd to climb out from 'Jeep' with traditional dresses.

And last time when me & my friends (alongwith their GFs) had gone for picnic, we had 1 innova & 1 safari. Being sedan lover, I took innova as it more like car & intended to have some fun in it with loud music & stuff like that with my friends. But my plan flopped as the girls sat in innova & boys in safari.:stupid:

What I have felt is that girls like sleek looking cars for themselves and tough looking for others.
Take it this way,they like themselves to drive an easy-to-drive hatch in city but will want their BF/Hubby to drive a tough looking SUV in the same place...
Rest:THEY REALLY KEEP CHANGING THEIR MINDS...

Top Bottom