What To Do If Car Is Not Starting!

ilango[speed thirst];21207 said:
Also do change the battery even you get slightest note of its weakness. This is all we can do from owner side.
In addition to regular battery level check up.

I dont know the exact interval but i get it checked everytime i go to my service centre.
I think checking once in 6months would be fine. Guys do pour in your suggestions on the same.

starting problem

I have maruti van in first start it start easily after driving few km when stop and trying to start it will not start after waiting for 10-15 min it start easily. temp of car is normal battery was ok this was happen regularly mechanic was not finding any problem.

I have 2016 Tiago XE. Today I tried to start it so that battery remains healthy. It didnt start. It didnt in fact "crank", gave "thuk thuk..." sound instead. Horn etc work, voltage 12.25 V. What can cause this problem? It started in first crank last week. Suggestions and solutions are welcome. Also, where to look for Solenoid (start motor)?

I have 2016 Tiago XE. Today I tried to start it so that battery remains healthy. It didnt start. It didnt in fact "crank", gave "thuk thuk..." sound instead. Horn etc work, voltage 12.25 V. What can cause this problem? It started in first crank last week. Suggestions and solutions are welcome. Also, where to look for Solenoid (start motor)?
Mostly likely your battery is discharged.
Voltage is just a indication. If your battery doesn’t have enough CCA then the car won’t car.

Top Bottom