What Do You Think About Fellow TAI Member?

Akash1886

Honoured Member
@Akash1886 (I won't mention you , as your name is spread in the forum always bro )
But you did[lol][cheers] It has been a sheer pleasure to be able to gather so much love, respect and affection. Thank god you did not call me AkashJi as you did in past. This thread I guess hasn't seen so much of participation in a single day in recent past. Thanks @mayankdixit for reviving this pertinent thread. My wishes and love to each one of the members here who treated me as a part of their life and supported me like their own family member. It is rear to find such cohesiveness.

Regards
Akash

Sir, we all look up to members like you and our own grand young dude @gearhead2 for the invaluable insights and seek to learn from your experiences. You are a set batsman and I am a non-striker and seeing your involvement I am sure for long time to come you'll keep batting for TAI and score a century if not more. So I am at ease with you around.

Sir, all accolades and respect that I got from TAI is going to stay with me till my life ends. To make a place for yourself in today's time isn't easy be it in any walk of life. TAI has a wonderful member base which includes enthusiasts from different industries & institutions and they all share a common passion for automobiles. So, among them if I am able to make a place for myself, It is an honor. What I am pleasantly surprised about is the fact that today if someone doesn't communicate or interact the people tend to forget them but even after a gap of 7 odd months, on my return, the warmth, love and support given by you all is something that I can't say in words ever. I had to leave due to unavoidable situations but never did TAI took a backseat in my thoughts. In my view, the best way for people to remember you is through your efforts and contribution to raise the bar of the work that you are involved with and motivating all around you to contribute in the same way. I do make a promise, TAI and my TAIgers won't miss me much from now on.

However I would like to mention a few of my closest pals here who haven't been online since months together: @saroya @incarnation @furious_driver @Tsi Vipul @auto Pilot @ice wise @Boss.

Regards
Akash
Hello Akash,
I must admit that I got a warm feeling inside on reading that you remembered "our own grand young dude". I admit feeling flattered but the truth (!'m 68+ today) is a little more sobering! I wish there were more human beings like you in our strife-torn world - you are unquestionably the most 'suljha hua insaan' I know. I wish and hope you remain the way you are.

There are so many other marvellous forum members here who I have interacted with and, all-in-all, it has been a heady, happy experience. I just wish to add that in the last couple of years I am told (by my better half !) that I have become more cantankerous & rude than I have been in the past. If this has reflected in any way in my on-line interactions, then I would like to apologise unconditionally to everyone here. Kindly overlook this and put it down to the nemesis of age - "sasura umar se sathiya gaya hai !"
Wishing a belated Happy Holi to you and all the wonderful members here!
Shashanka

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hello Akash,
I must admit that I got a warm feeling inside on reading that you remembered "our own grand young dude". I admit feeling flattered but the truth (!'m 68+ today) is a little more sobering! I wish there were more human beings like you in our strife-torn world - you are unquestionably the most 'suljha hua insaan' I know. I wish and hope you remain the way you are.
Sir, I have been a admirer of your pics and the account of journeys you had with your pets. More than virtual know how, I always have treated you as part of my thoughts and my family. Rest assured Sir, atleast in this lifetime I won't change and shall keep doing my best.

"sasura umar se sathiya gaya hai !"
Sir, mazak mat karo. For you or any of our senior members no one can ever think like this. For many of us you are like a father figure. Infact in our own age-groups, we never think like this for fellow TAIgers.

Wow 68+ ,till now I was under the impression that I am the senior most (by age) here. Now, you are 2 years senior to me - nice to hear that..
Wishing that I will be able to see you hit a 100 and still stay not-out.[cheers]

Regards
Akash

It was a happy & emotional experience going through the above posts. I feel a sense of camaraderie and privilege that I am a member of this forum. Where members share such warmth and such a laid back attitude towards each other. I must admit that my experience else where has not been so uniformly tension-free! And I have the sneaking suspicion that Akash, you are (in one way or another) largely responsible for this happy state of affairs!

Akash1886

Honoured Member
It was a happy & emotional experience going through the above posts. I feel a sense of camaraderie and privilege that I am a member of this forum. Where members share such warmth and such a laid back attitude towards each other. I must admit that my experience else where has not been so uniformly tension-free!
Sir, to be honest, TAI by far is the most liberal and accommodating forum. By choking members with infractions, stopping them from being informal always and showing yourself as superior to others is the most detrimental thing. For your benefit, You can also write your views on the Journey @ TAI here: The Automotive India Testimonials: For The TAI-gers. By The TAI-gers

And I have the sneaking suspicion that Akash, you are (in one way or another) largely responsible for this happy state of affairs!
Sir, I made a small attempt by making some humorous jokes, laughing at my own leg pulling done by some of my TAIgers[lol] In short, if making a joke out of myself, brings a smile on one's face, I am game for it.[thumbsup] At some occasions tough decisions also need to be taken but those are only in the best interest of everyone.Let me also say here, members here are largely formal to each other, what I tried to do was to break the ice and included humor (common, day to day stuff) which wasn't offensive and relating to each one. I assure you, will do my best to see our forum as a happy place always!

Regards
Akash

Akash1886

Honoured Member
My buddies, through this thread I'd like to call upon my dear old friends, @incarnation, @jagrover @saroya @AbhisekVerma @furious_driver and many others who are and had always been an integral part of this family of TAI. If any of the above tagged members are reading this, please come up and reply. Indeed these are tough times and the care of the loved ones is of utmost importance. Let me be honest, without you all, TAI is incomplete.

Regards
Akash

Top Bottom