What Do You Think About Fellow TAI Member?

@ Shynish: There is another member by the name 370Z.

I would like to talk about member Shynish. I feel Shynish is one of TAI's great contributors. The nature of his posts is rather polite, gentle, and calm. The way he argues is very friendly and dignified. Talking about content quality , I must admit he is to some extent, better than me. He is always ready to help out on the forum, just as his signature suggests. Hats off Shynish M! Hope to meet you in Bangalore. [thumbsup]
EDIT: Rep added.
Oh! I completely missed that out. I should have searched before presuming that it is 350Z!

Thanks a lot for reminding me 'how I look like' buddy! Now I am in trouble, as I need to keep up with the same expectations or even better, I need to improve [;)] Thanks a lot for the feedback and hope to see you in Bangalore soon!

350Z

Core Team
Just for clarification - 350Z and 370Z are under same user. In case of any questions, please PM instead of moving OT here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #34
... I would say that we have a great team here. Having said that, I should agree that several times after reading some of the posts / threads (by me and others too), I have felt that it could have made in a better way or even could have avoided. I remember once Raj had removed my post and had put the comment: doesn't add value to the thread! I realized that it was true and I was happy when the realization happened! The lesson learned: Think twice, before you post! So the message to you all is don't repeat the same mistake committed by me :stupid:
Thanks for taking that in the right spirit bro, there are very few like you. kudos.

One doubt, Raj is a Moderator??? I didn't know.
I was a Mod, not anymore. More details here.

RAJ: all i can say about this guy is awesome, huge amount of knowledge he knows and shares with fellow members too.He's been fun to chat with(saying with my experience of our old forum chat room).He's one of the main reason for me to believe in Mahindra Scorpio and would be my ride too hopefully.

CRAZY CAT: balchandra we share the same space in this world and its been great with you too buddy, i still remember you, me zinam i guess and one more member were the first four ones who registered on TAI.We have shared some great moments and you share equal amount of passion for automobiles as i do.

ZINAM: leader quality and very straight forward, not much do i know about him but we too shared some great moments and he had this quality of going deep about the information or thread going on which i do see him now being as an official test rider and moderator as well, you deserve it man.

VIBHOR: i could say ACI brought us together and our common principles,passion and vision as well which i firmly believed in him and his decision of TAI, which is growing leaps and bound and would continue as well.But something that i really wonder about him that he keeps some distance with us good old friends as well, no complaints buddy.

ARCHIT: he too comes from the same ACI world and we all called his archie, sweet boy fond of automobiles and very knowledegable too.Love the passion he shared about rides.

many new members around to whom i havent interacted much so wont say but would love to know and meet them as well as ones i listed above.Hopefully we could arrange some all indian meet once and we all could come down as well.

Congrats Shynish M on becoming Super Moderator a.k.a Master. You really deserved the post. I hope to see a lot of progress in the forum.

Thread Starter #38
RAJ: all i can say about this guy is awesome, huge amount of knowledge he knows and shares with fellow members too.He's been fun to chat with(saying with my experience of our old forum chat room).He's one of the main reason for me to believe in Mahindra Scorpio and would be my ride too hopefully.
thanks buddy, really miss our simple old days!

Thanks a lot Arkin!
congrats shynish, a very well deserved post.

ARCHIT: he too comes from the same ACI world and we all called his archie, sweet boy fond of automobiles and very knowledegable too.Love the passion he shared about rides.
ah yes the good old days vijay.

BTW, in bold, i still share the love and passion about rides! [cheers]

ZINAM: leader quality and very straight forward, not much do i know about him but we too shared some great moments and he had this quality of going deep about the information or thread going on which i do see him now being as an official test rider and moderator as well, you deserve it man.

We were a great team those days !!

We expect you to be active soon Vijay, Missing your action a lot.

I am very new to this place. So, I cant comment about anyone.
But one thing i wanted to tell is Arkin is very very active here. Wish i get such time to be active all time. [thumbsup]

I find all TAINZ very friendly and helpful but there are few who i would like to share about.
350Z aka Vibhor- Hes really down to earth guy and very helpful. I have troubled him with lots of stupid questions but he politely solved all my queries. I am looking forward to meet him at the 2012 TAI Meet(autoexpo).

AHI- He is the only TAIN i have talked to(on phone ofcourse). I had a good chat with him and believe me, he is a really great "Banda"

RSM- i love his Punto. coming to his personality, i feel he is one of the most polite member and has truly deserves "Honoured Rank".

cooldhaya- He seems to a chilled personality. Always there to appreciate ones works. I would like to see you back in action dhaya.

Zinam- First of all hats off to his road tests which drew mr attention towards many cars which i hated. I hope i will be able to put in such fine reports in future.

Raj- I feel hes ICE guru. He too has a treasure of good tech knowledge with him. Atleast his Project car suggested that which i saw in the 2010 autoexpo.

Surendar- Man, he has got eagle eyes. By his posts i can say hes a fun loving person with good auto tastes(his modded interiors suggest that).

Did i miss anyone? If yes, then plz forgive i am feeling really sleepy, you can have a look at the time of posting of this message. Good night.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #43
Raj- I feel hes ICE guru. He too has a treasure of good tech knowledge with him. Atleast his Project car suggested that which i saw in the 2010 autoexpo.
Hey thanks, but i am no ICE guru. I just know the basics & something about various products. I am a noob when it comes to installation & tuning.

Very soon i wanna learn that too & will try my first DIY installation, on someone else's car of course!

I am very new to this place. So, I cant comment about anyone.
But one thing i wanted to tell is Arkin is very very active here. Wish i get such time to be active all time. [thumbsup]
I'm currently jobless. :stupid: From monday onwards, I will be able to log in once in the morning for half-an hour, and then in the evening for 2 1/2 hours, in five 1/2 hour instalments.

@Akash:
You missed me! [cry]

BTW, PM me your no., we can have a chat

Arun

Suspended
But me, Archit, Arun, Amaan, Balakini (maybe amg too) have a disadvantage. We don't have a DL :lol!:

I'll have a driving license by 2011. You and Amaan have a problem!!

Btw, here are my views about Amaan.

Well this guy is a great great friend of mine! Totally relaxed and funny. I call him James May. Don't ask me why! Ask him!! [lol]

@Archit:

Fly down to Mumbai. If you come without gifts, you had it!

Last edited:

Top Bottom