What Do You Think About Fellow TAI Member?

AMG - Want to meet this guy
*EDIT* - Invite him over to my house, show off my collection, have some disscussions, and if we start arguing like we do here, get even [;)]

Last edited:
I need to meet AMG, Archit, Arun, Amaan, Shynish, Ilango, Dhaya,Akash the three Ravis, Vibhor, Neil, Surender, Crazy Cat Jalex,Subhadeep, Raj, Mukesh, Sriharsha, Aditya, 370Z, Dr Paika, Amandeep, Umang.... ..........

Last edited:
I need to meet AMG, Archit, Arun, Amaan, Shynish, Ilango, Dhaya,Akash the three Ravis, Vibhor, Neil, Surender, Crazy Cat Jalex,Subhadeep, Raj, Mukesh, Sriharsha, Aditya, 370Z, Dr Paika, Amandeep, Umang.... ..........
We can plan for a Grand Meet at the Autoexpo 2012. We have a lot of time to decide about the same.

Perhaps, we can all meet in the next TAI meet preferably with our cars, wherever it is held.[:)]

I would like to meet every one if possible! But there are some names who are more familiar to me, which is almost the same list posted by *Arkin_Young*.

Coming back to the question What Do You Think About Fellow TAI Member? , I would say that we have a great team here. Having said that, I should agree that several times after reading some of the posts / threads (by me and others too), I have felt that it could have made in a better way or even could have avoided. I remember once Raj had removed my post and had put the comment: doesn't add value to the thread! I realized that it was true and I was happy when the realization happened! The lesson learned: Think twice, before you post! So the message to you all is don't repeat the same mistake committed by me :stupid: Jokes apart, I belive that you guys got what I am trying to say here [thumbswink]

@Arkin: its 350Z not, 370Z! Seems like Vibhor is happy with 350Z itself!

@ Shynish: There is another member by the name 370Z.
One doubt, Raj is a Moderator??? I didn't know.
Coming back to the question What Do You Think About Fellow TAI Member?
I would like to talk about member Shynish. I feel Shynish is one of TAI's great contributors. The nature of his posts is rather polite, gentle, and calm. The way he argues is very friendly and dignified. Talking about content quality , I must admit he is to some extent, better than me. He is always ready to help out on the forum, just as his signature suggests. Hats off Shynish M! Hope to meet you in Bangalore. [thumbsup]
EDIT: Rep added.

Last edited:

Top Bottom