What Do You Think About Fellow TAI Member?

Akash once again thank you for your appreciation! I have to admit that all the interactions I've had with members here (you, Abhishek, nanofreak, 350Z, Chandrakant and every single member that I've interacted with) has convinced me that it is because of folks like you that this small world is still a relatively pleasant & happy place - despite the strife & mayhem all around!
And also it was great to know that you too are from Allahabad - hum taigore town ma rahat rahe, aur aap kahan rahat raheo? Bahut saal guzar gawa hai wapas gaye, lekin prayag ki amrood kabhau nahin bhoolab.
Shashank ji, thank you for your encouraging words, I reciprocate your feelings.

Hahaha you nailed it with your elahabadi dialect, really miss the laal amrood, my wife's family is from there, so the nostalgia, I have planted 2 varieties of amrood in my terrace garden, hopefully this winter we will get some.

Regards

Vinod

Shashank ji, thank you for your encouraging words, I reciprocate your feelings.
Hahaha you nailed it with your elahabadi dialect, really miss the laal amrood, my wife's family is from there, so the nostalgia, I have planted 2 varieties of amrood in my terrace garden, hopefully this winter we will get some.
Regards
Vinod
You know, we too have done the same thing here in Lucknow - planted a guava tree & have been enjoying the fruits for the past couple of years & sharing with the neighbours as well! Our green patch is so small & narrow (the proverbial handkerchief size!) that we could not plant a second tree.
Regards,
Shashanka

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

As we come close to another fruitful and joyful New Year, I wish each one of us in our own good ways shall support further in raising the bars of information & intelligence at T.A.I. Having interacted over the years with most of you here, it was a very good experience for me so far. Indeed there were a few phases where I possibly wasn't as helpful & also below expectations of many. Today on this auspicious day of Christmas, I would really like to thank everyone of you who understood me, supported me, corrected me, and helped me learn further about automobiles. Without the support of you all, neither T.A.I nor me could ever be so enlightened. Each of you who have known me gave me their unconditional support and affection. It often becomes difficult to name 1 TAIger because for me each one has a special place in my thoughts and mind. Thanks everyone! Look forward to be more helpful, informative and more constructive in the years to come and most importantly become a much better person. Apart from this, if I am successful enough in attaining the mentioned in 2018, then, get married! Thanks a ton[:)]

Regards

Akash

Its been 7 long years on TAI and best part being here is more than the knowledge sharing about automobiles, TAI has given many wonderful friends to me and I am so glad that I keep meeting them even now whenever I get to travel to their places. Keep going TAI and my advance new year wishes to all of you

Buddies,
As we come close to another fruitful and joyful New Year, I wish each one of us in our own good ways shall support further in raising the bars of information & intelligence at T.A.I. Having interacted over the years with most of you here, it was a very good experience for me so far. Indeed there were a few phases where I possibly wasn't as helpful & also below expectations of many. Today on this auspicious day of Christmas, I would really like to thank everyone of you who understood me, supported me, corrected me, and helped me learn further about automobiles. Without the support of you all, neither T.A.I nor me could ever be so enlightened. Each of you who have known me gave me their unconditional support and affection. It often becomes difficult to name 1 TAIger because for me each one has a special place in my thoughts and mind. Thanks everyone! Look forward to be more helpful, informative and more constructive in the years to come and most importantly become a much better person. Apart from this, if I am successful enough in attaining the mentioned in 2018, then, get married! Thanks a ton[:)]
Regards
Akash
Hello Akash old chap!

We send our best wishes and greetings for Christmas and the New Year to you and all at home! And I'm certain that this year will be your last as a bachelor and we know that you'll make some lucky girl very happy indeed[:)]! May peace & prosperity shine on you and all in the family.

With affection & best regards,
Shashanka

Attachments

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hello Akash old chap!
Sir, Umar ki yaad mat dilaya karo please[lol] Old chap sunke inferiority complex ho jata hai[;)]

We send our best wishes and greetings for Christmas and the New Year to you and all at home! And I'm certain that this year will be your last as a bachelor and we know that you'll make some lucky girl very happy indeed! May peace & prosperity shine on you and all in the family.
Thanks a ton Sir. I do hope that I don't have to watch the WC-2019 alone!

Shashanka Sir, those 3 images made my evening. I was and I am and will remain a fan of your quotes on the pics of your pets. Infact one of my resolution for 2018 is to adopt a pet pup though already I do take care of a stray pup who is now full size dude.

Regards

Akash

Akash1886

Honoured Member
On a rather rainy Monday evening of Delhi, the best thing alongwith a Hot Coffee/Green Tea/ Eeelaaicchhhi Tea is to connect to some old yet interesting topics. Thought of updating this thread and hearing more views on this thread in 2018.

1) Furious Driver: Among my dearest buds here. The amount of leg pulling this chap has seen from me & Vipul and the humble attitude he showed to it is commendable. May you always stay happy. He is a perfect example of how a man's life changes post marriage. You all may PM him to know more[lol] Infact, many times when jokes on marriage were made, FD's contribution on the topic used to be highest.

2) GrandRK: One of my oldest pals here on the forum. Have had a great time interacting with him over the years.

3) Vinod Sir & Shashank Sir: Without saying it goes, they are the strength of TAI. Living up their passion of automobiles at the later stage of the life is something which makes me feel truly proud and infact, I have learnt a lot from them in my interactions.

4) Kasscon, Vikyjoshi, AbhisekVerma & KSDR: Honest to my heart, these guys have stood by me always. In the toughest of the discussions we have had here in past, there support, involvement and logic has helped me and our forum a lot. Yes, for Abhisek, I'll say, one of the most straight forward guys there.

5) TheBoss: Mr. Satish. A lovable pal of mine. A friend who truly never used any diplomacy in criticizing me when needed. Played the card of sarcasm as well but in the end he is one of my best pal too. The moment I say the term "R&D" he gets pissed off like anything. I more often piss him off like Sheldon Cooper does to his friends.

6) SilverEyez: In my interactions with him, he always came across as a humble, friendly guy who always appreciates the efforts made.

7) Nairrk: Man!! There is no news on the internet with regards to automobiles which he doesn't share here. A passionate enthusiast and a blessing for TAI. Sir, we look up to you and hope you'll keep contributing like you always have done so far. To be honest guys, to me he is Sr. Reporter Saab or perhaps Reporter Saab V2

8) Mayank: I loved the way he updates his Nexon thread. Have kept it as subscribed one. Infact, accidentally my dad also read his ownership review of Nexon on his phone once. He was truly impressed BTW.

9) Modifii: Can't thank him enough. A small suggestion by him w.r.t my photography has made me follow that as a ritual. He advised me to clean the camera lens of my phone while taking pics and since then I have followed his suggestion.

10) Cracing: He is the one because of whom I got reminded to get the airbags of my ex-CITY Ivtec replaced under recall. A true savior for me.

11) Type R: My bro. We had our moments of disagreements yet he was the one who corrected me at times. A guy whom I have always found to be very considerate and helpful and his logic and experience is truly worth the appreciation.

Apart from all above, I would like to say, the members of our forum are really close to me and often are in my thoughts. I am fortunate to have been in the company of such intelligent folks.

Regards

Akash

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
On a rather rainy Monday evening of Delhi, the best thing alongwith a Hot Coffee/Green Tea/ Eeelaaicchhhi Tea is to connect to some old yet interesting topics. Thought of updating this thread and hearing more views on this thread in 2018.

Mayank: I loved the way he updates his Nexon thread. Have kept it as subscribed one. Infact, accidentally my dad also read his ownership review of Nexon on his phone once. He was truly impressed BTW.
Thanks for the kind appreciation.It's nice to know my posts got your attention. Motivates me Boss.[:D]

Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
7) Nairrk: Man!! There is no news on the internet with regards to automobiles which he doesn't share here. A passionate enthusiast and a blessing for TAI. Sir, we look up to you and hope you'll keep contributing like you always have done so far. To be honest guys, to me he is Sr. Reporter Saab or perhaps Reporter Saab V2

Akash
Wow, that's a big appreciation from you, Akash. [:)]

Infact, I am enjoying my retired life like this (attending forums) which gives me pleasure and time pass, in addition to gaining knowledge in various topics.

Thanks again

Thanks for refreshing this exciting thread.

6) SilverEyez
: In my interactions with him, he always came across as a humble, friendly guy who always appreciates the efforts made.

Regards

Akash
I feel honoured by your words and appreciation,this means a lot to me.
Your words have given me fresh Motivation[:)]

Q) What Do You Think About Fellow TAI Member?
A) There are many TAI members who have impressed me and i have gained lots of info & knowledge through their posts.

But i would really like a Grand TAI Event where we can meet fellow TAI-gers.

I would love to meet:
350Z
Akash1886
Vijay Sir
NairRK
NanoFreak
Kukku_K
MayankDixit
Vijay_968
Manojodungat
GrandRK

and many more TAI-gers

Akash1886

Honoured Member
But i would really like a Grand TAI Event where we can meet fellow TAI-gers.
Bro, TAI shall be completing a decade in this year i.e in next couple of months. We definitely look forward to having a grand celebration of the same. Lets see how it all shapes up[:D]

@Vibhor: Lets begin to discuss the party plans. This time you'll not be left without giving a grand party. Keep 2 diet cokes for me in extra.

Regards

Akash

1) Furious Driver: Among my dearest buds here. The amount of leg pulling this chap has seen from me & Vipul and the humble attitude he showed to it is commendable. May you always stay happy. He is a perfect example of how a man's life changes post marriage. You all may PM him to know more[lol] Infact, many times when jokes on marriage were made, FD's contribution on the topic used to be highest.

2) GrandRK: One of my oldest pals here on the forum. Have had a great time interacting with him over the years.

3) Vinod Sir & Shashank Sir: Without saying it goes, they are the strength of TAI. Living up their passion of automobiles at the later stage of the life is something which makes me feel truly proud and infact, I have learnt a lot from them in my interactions.

4) Kasscon, Vikyjoshi, AbhisekVerma & KSDR: Honest to my heart, these guys have stood by me always. In the toughest of the discussions we have had here in past, there support, involvement and logic has helped me and our forum a lot. Yes, for Abhisek, I'll say, one of the most straight forward guys there.

5) TheBoss: Mr. Satish. A lovable pal of mine. A friend who truly never used any diplomacy in criticizing me when needed. Played the card of sarcasm as well but in the end he is one of my best pal too. The moment I say the term "R&D" he gets pissed off like anything. I more often piss him off like Sheldon Cooper does to his friends.

6) SilverEyez: In my interactions with him, he always came across as a humble, friendly guy who always appreciates the efforts made.

8) Mayank: I loved the way he updates his Nexon thread. Have kept it as subscribed one. Infact, accidentally my dad also read his ownership review of Nexon on his phone once. He was truly impressed BTW.

9) Modifii: Can't thank him enough. A small suggestion by him w.r.t my photography has made me follow that as a ritual. He advised me to clean the camera lens of my phone while taking pics and since then I have followed his suggestion.

10) Cracing: He is the one because of whom I got reminded to get the airbags of my ex-CITY Ivtec replaced under recall. A true savior for me.

11) Type R: My bro. We had our moments of disagreements yet he was the one who corrected me at times. A guy whom I have always found to be very considerate and helpful and his logic and experience is truly worth the appreciation.

Apart from all above, I would like to say, the members of our forum are really close to me and often are in my thoughts. I am fortunate to have been in the company of such intelligent folks.

Regards

Akash
Thanks Akash for mentioning me in this August company of auto freaks.

Shashank sir's vocabulary of words, and J Ravi sir's travelogue are an encilopedia in themselves.

Best regards

Vinod

Looking forward to the decade party of all TAI'gers.

Thanks Akash for mentioning about me. You are also one of the person who keeps contributing in this forum which helped this forum grow. Need to search few TAIgers who are now a days missing on this forum.

1) Vipul (Our beloved Saarji)
2) Gandhi (Don't know where on earth he is with his Vasant Astra aka Honda City)
3) Kokantrip (He shifted to Dapoli it seems [:)])
4) Ironrock sir
5) Surfer
6) Furious Driver (Sometimes he appears furiously though [:D])

I really miss them !!

Akash1886; said:
Arre rulaoge kya... [;)] Kudos to your enthusiasm man. I appreciate the fact that you are knowledgeable on all topics and are open to new things. Also the fact that you are always there at every event. I had seen you in a few but could not catch up due to some unforseen circumstances.

Will definitely meet up soon!

Top Bottom