Waze - Free Navigation Software for Mobile

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys,

While yesterday i was surfing around to see some navigation software for my android mobile and i end up on this software know as WAZE .

Now you guys say what's difference between other navigation and this .

First this navigation is like game more you travel more you level up just like RPG Games ;)

Second if any person has reported that there is traffic jam then navigation automatically avoid that route and try to find different route even you can see on road which are showing in red color means there is jam or traffic is very slow . Also this map also learn from you . if you find any road not in there it will record it and later after 2-3days you and others will see that road on map . Isn't this great .

you guys should try atleast give it try . This software is available on most of mobile company except few very local company .

Visit there Site to get more information
Free GPS Navigation with Turn by Turn - Waze

Also guys . i have created a group . you can search it in group list of waze .
Name of group is "TAI"

Looking forward to see you all in group

350Z

Core Team
Sounds nice. Please let us know the initial review as soon as you begin using it. This will benefit all. Thanks for the information and TAI Group, by the way. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
well i have been using it for 2days . Great thing about it that it let you see where you group people are travelling .
example : Like you are going toward CP and me coming to CP from noida then i can see you in map and even send you message . don't you think its great . People report less about traffic more about police [lol] on waze . still its still gowning .

Will post review after using it for atleast 1week .

It may sound purely foolish and childish but you need to have gps receiver in your phone for using waze, right? because no where on the website there is a minimum requirements page to check if it will work for your phone or not and also my blackberry 8520 is not listed so it clicked me and just double checking it here.

Thread Starter #8
Just 1 week ago 2members joined the group TAI i created on waze . though i lost my rank because i didn't travelled much 2week thanks to my eye

Top Bottom