Waterless Car Wash Questions

Thread Starter #1
Respected Members,

We use 2 bucket waterless car wash method. Mostly it is cleaned using the mf cloth supplied by us and simple water by the people hired by our society. But once or twice we follow the 2 bucket method ourselves or pay the cleaning people little extra for it. It takes a lot of time. The mf are from sobby and the mixture is from Proklear Nano which is the Proklear cx.

Now I checked these two videos as it was trending on my page

&

And then I saw this as this was in recommended

Now Proklear cx in the 2 bucket waterless wash does take lots of time but it makes the vehicle clean and shiny as it has wax.

So the questions that I have in mind is that is the above method shown in the videos better than 2 bucket waterless wash? My main point is time saving.
Can we mix a car shampoo in that particular sprayer or do we need some other product? If other product then please recommend it.

As shown in those videos can we mix car shampoo and Proklear cx so that it cleans and makes it shine?

In second video the person mixes cx with some other Proklear product. Won't that be too harsh on the paint?

Can we use the same mixture on tyres too?

After wiping the mixture sprayed on the vehicle with a clean dry mf, is buffing required or is taken care of automatically by the sprayed mixture?

Please recommend that type of good sprayer as shown in the videos. And from where do you source Proklear and Ammo products?

@Nairrk @CRACING @Dr MUDHAN
Please guide :help

Last edited by a moderator:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Have seen the videos above. Seems looking good, but am not sure how the chemicals used will affect the car paint in the long run. Those videos are made to promote the product, hence no idea how it will work after some time.

Recently, I have purchased Autoluster Waterless Wash + Poilish which do not need any mixing and you can apply directly (even here also I am not sure how the chemicals used in this product will affect the car paint[think] )

See the Product here in this thread, post nos.399, 401 & 404

Also, when I applied the waterless wash on my car - see the result:

Link 1 , Post no.420

I have been using Proklear RAW and RAW CX since many years. It works best for light to medium dirty car and is very cost effective. If you follow proper method then there will be no issues.

My instructions to use RAW or RAW CX:
1. Pour 10ml of solution in a 1ltr water spray bottle or 20ml in 2ltrs of water (Manual pump sprayer recommended).
2. Take a damp microfiber cloth (approx 1sqft size) and fold it twice.
3. Spray rinseless mixture on one panel (i.e fender, door or C pillar), wait for few seconds then wipe the dirt with damp microfiber cloth followed by dry microfiber cloth.
4. Spray rinseless mixture on next panel, wait for few seconds, wipe the dirt with clean side of damp microfiber cloth and then dry with dry microfiber cloth.
5. Clean each and every panel as mentioned above. Make sure to flip the dirty damp microfiber cloth to clean side. You may need two damp microfiber clothes for cleaning the whole car.

You can also spray rinseless mixture on one side of the car and wipe off but make sure it doesn't dry when removing the dirt with damp microfiber cloth.

Note: Product instruction only says to spray on and wipe off but I would like to use damp microfiber cloth because it will prevent swirls or scratches when wiping off dirt.

For very dirty car, I'd recommend doing full wash using car shampoo (Armorall, Sonax, Wavex...).

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4
@Nairrk @CRACING
Thanks to you both for replying.
First time I am hearing about that autoluster product. It has good ratings online. It has to be good as per the photos posted by Nair sir but it will not be time effective. With the proklear cx this is more or less the method which washing guys follow
Cracing sir also mentioned same method but again it will take lots of time.
I posted these same questions on some other website and a proklear rep replied from the official company account
Hi,

This is Satish from Proklear.
Please find below answers to your queries.

"So the questions that I have in mind is that is the above method shown in the videos better than 2 bucket waterless wash? My main point is time saving."
Yes, better than 2 bucket system much faster and safe.

"Can we mix a car shampoo in that particular sprayer or do we need some other product? If other product then please recommend it."
For Waterless foam you can use Proklear WFC. WFC can be used to generate foam and also Proklear CX can be mixed with WFC to get a waxed finish.

"As shown in those videos can we mix car shampoo and Proklear cx so that it cleans and makes it shine?"
Please donot use Car shampoo. Car Shampoos are to be rinsed with water after application whereas Waterless foam products need to be wiped off and no rinsing required.

"In second video the person mixes cx with some other Proklear product. Won't that be too harsh on the paint?"
Proklear WFC is mixed with CX. It is 100% safe as CX.

"Can we use the same mixture on tyres too?"
Yes

"After wiping the mixture sprayed on the vehicle with a clean dry mf, is buffing required or is taken care of automatically by the sprayed mixture?"
Buffing needed

For Proklear products bulk purchase you can contact us.

Thanks,
Satish
Proklear

I replied him this
Hello Satish ji thanx for replying in so much detail.
Last few questions
Yes, better than 2 bucket system much faster and safe.
Safe in which sense?
For Waterless foam you can use Proklear WFC. WFC can be used to generate foam and also Proklear CX can be mixed with WFC to get a waxed finish.
Is this WFC?
PROKLEAR RAW Rinseless/Waterless Auto Wash Concentrate - Car Dry Wash Concentrate Makes 25 liters (250 ml): Amazon.in: Car Motorbike
WFC word is not mentioned anywhere.
And this is the cx that we use, not the raw one
PROKLEAR Waterless Car Wash Kit Concentrate RAW Xtreme CX Carnauba Wax 250ml - 50 Washes: Amazon.in: Car Motorbike
What should be the dilution ratio of these, ie. How many caps with how much water, if used together and alone?
Buffing needed
So after this mixture is sprayed on a vehicle, one should wipe it off with a damp cloth or a dry one? And after that normal buffing like in cx’s case is done?
Please share the link of that sprayer also which is used in your video.
Sure sir. We keep on ordering products when they are about to finish so our orders are not in bulk as per se.
Thanks to you again

In the meantime what is the name of the sprayer used by proklear and ammo nyc in the videos above? The only reason this method seems better as compared to autoluster and proklear cx is the time saving. What do you suggest?
About autoluster, Nair sir how much of the same is used to clean a sedan/suv? Proklear cx is diluted in water so one bottle can do many washes.
Cracing sir you have suggested wavex shampoo, are their products good? A friend of mine is their relative, started from the bottom and now they are kings.

Last edited:
@nanu.007

Proklear, Autoluster or any other rinseless or waterless wash products are efficient but they should only be used when the car is light to medium dirty.

I take 15-20 mins to wash (rinseless) my Honda City and 1.5l mix is more then sufficient. I do full wash every weekend and rinseless in between. I don't do waterless wash (i.e Spray on and wipe off) because I believe that will cause swirls in long run.

Thread Starter #8
@nanu.007

Proklear, Autoluster or any other rinseless or waterless wash products are efficient but they should only be used when the car is light to medium dirty.

I take 15-20 mins to wash (rinseless) my Honda City and 1.5l mix is more then sufficient. I do full wash every weekend and rinseless in between. I don't do waterless wash (i.e Spray on and wipe off) because I believe that will cause swirls in long run.
Thanx sir. But I have seen many many people doing it since years in my colony with paint as new and that is the only reason we also shifted to this. Besides swirl marks any drawback for this.
satish jee from proklear gave these inputs
Safe in which sense?
"All mud and dirt are suspended in the foam. Foam acts as a carrier of the dirt prevents contact paint when removing"

Is this WFC?
PROKLEAR RAW Rinseless/Waterless Auto Wash Concentrate - Car Dry Wash Concentrate Makes 25 liters (250 ml): Amazon.in: Car Motorbike
" No Proklear WFC is a new product. Currently available in Flipkart https://www.flipkart.com/proklear-wf...LFZPKSUKRMGUTQ

PROKLEAR Waterless Car Wash Kit Concentrate RAW Xtreme CX Carnauba Wax 250ml - 50 Washes: Amazon.in: Car Motorbike

What should be the dilution ratio of these, ie. How many caps with how much water, if used together and alone?
5ml wfc for 500ml water. with cx wfc 5ml cx 2.5ml 500ml water

Buffing needed
yes

So after this mixture is sprayed on a vehicle, one should wipe it off with a damp cloth or a dry one? And after that normal buffing like in cx?s case is done?
You can use either a damp cloth or dry cloth. Yes to be buffed with a dry cloth

https://eco365store.com/products/eco...c6e628cf&_ss=r

Can we get that sprayer from any other store?
Additional question as california duster is oos everywhere or is selling for 10 times the price. What is a good alternative jopasu, jopasu juggernaut, bergmann with wooden handle basically a copy of california one.
@Nairrk

Last edited:
Thanx sir. But I have seen many many people doing it since years in my colony with paint as new and that is the only reason we also shifted to this. Besides swirl marks any drawback for this.
Sorry but what are they doing, rinseless or waterless?

Also paint quality differ from brand to brand. American and European cars have thick paint whereas Asian cars are soft.

satish jee from proklear gave these inputs
Safe in which sense?
"All mud and dirt are suspended in the foam. Foam acts as a carrier of the dirt prevents contact paint when removing"
Yes but when the car is too dirty and you wipe it with microfiber then small stone particles will rub across the paint. Because rinseless products and microfiber cloths have limitations.

Is this WFC?
" No Proklear WFC is a new product. Currently available in Flipkart https://www.flipkart.com/proklear-wf...LFZPKSUKRMGUTQ
https://www.flipkart.com/proklear-wfc-waterless-foam-concentrate-car-washing-liquid/p/itm38f71a124ec08?pid=CWLFZPKSUKRMGUTQ

PROKLEAR Waterless Car Wash Kit Concentrate RAW Xtreme CX Carnauba Wax 250ml - 50 Washes: Amazon.in: Car Motorbike[/QUOTE]
WFC is short for Waterless Foam Concentrate. If I'm not wrong, it is same as Proklear RAW but with foaming agents. I haven't tried it but I guess it is good for removing heavy dirt. Though I prefer full wash.

5ml wfc for 500ml water. with cx wfc 5ml cx 2.5ml 500ml waterhttps://www.flipkart.com/proklear-wfc-waterless-foam-concentrate-car-washing-liquid/p/itm38f71a124ec08?pid=CWLFZPKSUKRMGUTQ
https://www.flipkart.com/proklear-wfc-waterless-foam-concentrate-car-washing-liquid/p/itm38f71a124ec08?pid=CWLFZPKSUKRMGUTQ
I don't know about WFC mixing with CX but I use 5ml RAW or RAW CX in 500ml of water.

Buffing needed
yes

So after this mixture is sprayed on a vehicle, one should wipe it off with a damp cloth or a dry one? And after that normal buffing like in cx?s case is done?
You can use either a damp cloth or dry cloth. Yes to be buffed with a dry clothhttps://www.flipkart.com/proklear-wfc-waterless-foam-concentrate-car-washing-liquid/p/itm38f71a124ec08?pid=CWLFZPKSUKRMGUTQ
I use damp cloth then dry cloth but instructions say to use dry one only.

https://eco365store.com/products/eco...c6e628cf&_ss=r

They are called as "manual pump sprayer" or "pump pressure sprayer" or etc. You can find them easily on amazon and local garden shops. 1.5-2ltr bottle is sufficient.

Amazon.in: Pressure Spray Pump

Additional question as california duster is oos everywhere or is selling for 10 times the price. What is a good alternative jopasu, jopasu juggernaut, bergmann with wooden handle basically a copy of california one.
@Nairrk
I have used Jopasu and it is good but you have use when car is light to medium dirty only.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
How many washes with one bottle?
I have done only 2 washes so far. Still have plenty of liquid in the bottle. Hope it will go for another 4 or 5 washes

@Nairrk
You dont need any sprayer to buy seperately. The bottle itself comes with a spray head and easy to use.
Duster - I too recommend Jopasu. Have been using these dusters since last 10 years.

I am also using porklear RAW concentrate for my car for the last 4 months. It is a good product. It cleans the car nicely. However, if the car is too dirty don't use this method. Give it a complete water wash.

One important thing that i follow before wiping the car is thorough dusting of the car with a JOPASU duster. After that only go for spray and wipe. Do not directly spray and wipe the car body without dusting, it will make those nasty swirl marks.

Thread Starter #12
Sorry but what are they doing, rinseless or waterless?

Also paint quality differ from brand to brand. American and European cars have thick paint whereas Asian cars are soft.

Yes but when the car is too dirty and you wipe it with microfiber then small stone particles will rub across the paint. Because rinseless products and microfiber cloths have limitations.

ProKlear WFC Waterless Foam Concentrate Car Washing Liquid Price in India - Buy ProKlear WFC Waterless Foam Concentrate Car Washing Liquid online at Flipkart.com

PROKLEAR Waterless Car Wash Kit Concentrate RAW Xtreme CX Carnauba Wax 250ml - 50 Washes: Amazon.in: Car MotorbikeProKlear WFC Waterless Foam Concentrate Car Washing Liquid Price in India - Buy ProKlear WFC Waterless Foam Concentrate Car Washing Liquid online at Flipkart.com
ProKlear WFC Waterless Foam Concentrate Car Washing Liquid Price in India - Buy ProKlear WFC Waterless Foam Concentrate Car Washing Liquid online at Flipkart.com
WFC is short for Waterless Foam Concentrate. If I'm not wrong, it is same as Proklear RAW but with foaming agents. I haven't tried it but I guess it is good for removing heavy dirt. Though I prefer full wash.

I don't know about WFC mixing with CX but I use 5ml RAW or RAW CX in 500ml of water.

I use damp cloth then dry cloth but instructions say to use dry one only.

They are called as "manual pump sprayer" or "pump pressure sprayer" or etc. You can find them easily on amazon and local garden shops. 1.5-2ltr bottle is sufficient.

Amazon.in: Pressure Spray Pump

I have used Jopasu and it is good but you have use when car is light to medium dirty only.[/QUOTE]
This
What is the difference between waterless and rinseless?
Mr.Satish owner of Proklear answered this
Any chance that you will list it on Amazon?
Should be available shortly.

Thanks sir. Same ratio for two wheelers?
Yes same

Sir one doubt, can we use wfc and cx method for very dirty cars instead of proper washing?
yes you can. The video was shot on a very dirty and mud covered car.

If we go by the wfc then there will also be no chance of swirls right?
Till now for a very dirty car 2 bucket system was the only option.
Proklear WFC replaces 2 bucket system with much easier and less messy cleaning.
Yes safe and swirl free.

Foam sprayers are very expensive. This brand is selling at a very low price. Quality is fine for the price.
You can buy. Buy asap as supplies may not last due to virus problem in China (we have no connection with the supplier just a recommendation).

Thanks,
Satish
Proklear

Do you use simple Jopasu or the upgraded version, do not remember the name, it is bigger in size.
How are things on your side?
I have done only 2 washes so far. Still have plenty of liquid in the bottle. Hope it will go for another 4 or 5 washes

You dont need any sprayer to buy seperately. The bottle itself comes with a spray head and easy to use.
Duster - I too recommend Jopasu. Have been using these dusters since last 10 years.
Do you use simple Jopasu or the upgraded version, do not remember the name, it is bigger in size.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Do you use simple Jopasu or the upgraded version, do not remember the name, it is bigger in size
I have been using the old one. Probably, I have been using it since last 6/7 years.!

Thanks. I presume you are asking about COVID-19, things are still under control in my area. Just staying inside the home (go out only for emergency purchase, that too once in a week).

Thread Starter #14
I have been using the old one. Probably, I have been using it since last 6/7 years.!

Thanks. I presume you are asking about COVID-19, things are still under control in my area. Just staying inside the home (go out only for emergency purchase, that too once in a week).
For how much time does one last? In Europe everyone uses California duster but it is not available here. Any idea about the quality of the Bergmann duster?

Top Bottom