Water Droplets Flowing from Exhaust Pipe

Thread Starter #16
This is a wonderful explanation @speed. Very impressive.
Yes i did get the vechile checked at a mechanic and he said all is well!!

Healthy engine will have water droplets dropping in the cold mornings

things you have to worry are : Blue Smoke and petrol vapours and Fire from exhaust at higher Revs

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Healthy engine will have water droplets dropping in the cold mornings

things you have to worry are : Blue Smoke and petrol vapours and Fire from exhaust at higher Revs
hmm i also have seen several cars like this but i don't think fire will come out from normal cars [:D] i mean i have seen fire coming from sportscar. coming to that most of the sportscar has this fire shot so why is that a thing to worry [confused]

hmm i also have seen several cars like this but i don't think fire will come out from normal cars [:D] i mean i have seen fire coming from sportscar. coming to that most of the sportscar has this fire shot so why is that a thing to worry [confused]
Yeah most of the high boost sports cars do throw flames . Its unhealthy if its happening at lower Rev Range.
If your cars is throwing flames say at 3000 RPM means your car is running very rich fuel mixture . This can cause damage to your head and exhaust and sensors as well.

Poor mileage you will get once you encounter these issues.

My car does the back fire at 7000+ RPM having said that its running 14 Psi boost and 550CC injectors pushing fuel

Thread Starter #21
When we are talking about back fire from the exhaust, is it the same which is observed some times in Bikes while riding at a particular speed ?

I do see water droplets coming out from my car (petrol/MPFI), specially after a cold start. But I have seen that these drops never come out when I return from my office. May I say that the water coming out of the exhaust vaporises, after the engine has been heated up well, with the temperature needle getting steady at the halfway mark?

When we are talking about back fire from the exhaust, is it the same which is observed some times in Bikes while riding at a particular speed ?
Yes definitely
Your running a rich fuel mixture and your redlining the engine , you might have to change the gear quiet often :)
some engine when redline don't really burn all the fuel and you can see the back fires

Top Bottom