Was About To Book Hyundai Creta And Then GST Happened; Inputs Appreciated

Today I noticed the service center guy forgot to reset the Service Reminder setting.
This can be reset by myself or need to bring the car to Service Center.
If I can reset this what step need to follow. Any idea?

Yesterday SA came to my place and reset the Service Reminder and he said they have done the software upgrade. I have checked and attached the software & map version.
Is this the latest version? Any idea?

Attachments

Thread Starter #64
Yesterday SA came to my place and reset the Service Reminder and he said they have done the software upgrade. I have checked and attached the software & map version.
I will check mine and post the version information in a bit.

BTW can you tell what steps SA took to reset the service reminder?

Thanks.

He pressed the TRIP button in the steering wheel right side till it shows the Service Reminder screen then he did a long press the RESET button, then screen shows 10000 as Service Reminder Reading.
He was not ready to tell this step to me. So he came to my place and did this. I watched the steps when he did this.

Thread Starter #66
This is mine, and it hasn't been updated since I got the car. Your version looks higher, so I guess its updated? Do you have pic of the previous version?

Attachments

Thread Starter #69
He pressed the TRIP button in the steering wheel right side till it shows the Service Reminder screen then he did a long press the RESET button, then screen shows 10000 as Service Reminder Reading.
He was not ready to tell this step to me. So he came to my place and did this. I watched the steps when he did this.
Hi, I checked this today, pressed the trip button, but there is no service reminder screen??
Unless I am missing something, I was unable to find any service reminder screen. Pressed the TRIP button multiple times but to no avail. Can you please show the pic of the service reminder screen? We have the same variant right? (2017 Petrol AT).

Thanks.

I will provide a pic tomorrow. I left the car in my office.
When you keep on press the TRIP button, in the last are you able to see a spanner symbol?

Got it. I think during 1st service the service reminder was not activated in your car.
It was activated in my car during 1st service and it was 10000.
During the 2nd service they forgot to reset this, so it was showing 3769 and last week they reset this to again 10000.
I will provide a pic tomorrow.

Thread Starter #73
Got it. I think during 1st service the service reminder was not activated in your car.
It was activated in my car during 1st service and it was 10000.
During the 2nd service they forgot to reset this, so it was showing 3769 and last week they reset this to again 10000.
I will provide a pic tomorrow.
Oh, does it needs to be activated by them? I didn't knew about it, neither is it mentioned anywhere in the manual. [confused]

Thanks for the info, will ask them about this.

Top Bottom