Was About To Book Hyundai Creta And Then GST Happened; Inputs Appreciated

Hi,

I am thinking to upgrade my Creta headlight bulb to HID. Now I am using Philips Xtreme 65w.
If I want to upgrade to HID, what is the best option / brand / watt.
Creta is using HB3/9005 for headlight.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Go for Osram for excellent visibility. It may be a bit pricey but it comes with 4300k colour temperature and driving during rains is a bliss. I have H4 Osram HID on my Freestyle and H1 on my Fiesta, they are really good. I bought H4 for 9000 after discount and H1 for 7750.rs.

Go for Osram for excellent visibility. It may be a bit pricey but it comes with 4300k colour temperature and driving during rains is a bliss. I have H4 Osram HID on my Freestyle and H1 on my Fiesta, they are really good. I bought H4 for 9000 after discount and H1 for 7750.rs.
Do you have any online link for this? My Creta has projector setup.

How about OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER LASER. Any idea?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #79
Hi,

I am thinking to upgrade my Creta headlight bulb to HID. Now I am using Philips Xtreme 65w.
If I want to upgrade to HID, what is the best option / brand / watt.
Creta is using HB3/9005 for headlight.

Thanks.
This.
I have also upgraded mine to the same Osram HB3 HID 4200K kit and its perfect.
I bought from here: https://www.sparesncare.com/hb3-hid-4200k-set-osram.html
but it is available on Amazon as well.
To read more about it, please see HERE.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thread Starter #81
Since this is 35W, how is the brightness? do we need to put a hole in the dust cover to install this.
Do you have any picture for low / high beam brightness.
Yes, Hole is needed for installation, but with the provided rubber beads, the hole gets sealed perfectly.
Even though they are 35W, they are a lot brighter than the stock bulbs because the stock are halogens. You will feel the difference immensely.

Hello,

I am not allowed to order the HID due to the need of hole in the dust cover.
So thinking to go for OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER LASER from Powerbulbs.com.
Any idea for this performance. Is this better than Philips xtreme 65w.

Thread Starter #83
Hello,

If you are only looking to swap out bulbs, then yes, Osram Night Breakers are your best bet.
I haven't used them myself but know a few people who have used them and they are better than the stock bulbs.

Hello,

I Would suggest you to switch to HID for superior visibility. The visibility is twice better than Osram Night Breaker Laser or unlimited. I have been using them on different cars and I can vouch for Osram HID.

If making a hole in dust cover is an issue, please don't mind as Osram supplies a rubber bush to cover that hole water proof. Alternatively, you can buy a pair of dust cover from Hyundai or from Boodmo and keep it in stock. The cost of that would be negligible.

I ordered OSRAM night breaker Laser and waiting for the delivery. First I want to try with this.
I have changed my wiper to TVSWipers first and heared some screech sounds. So I moved to Bosch Eco and this also I am hearing more screech sounds than TVSWipers.
Any suggestion for good suitable wiper for Creta.

Top Bottom