Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mahindra Scorpio SLE

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Mahindra Xylo E8

• Chevrolet Tavera SS-D1

• Total voters
The reason for my quote was due to my own experience, we were cruising at speeds above 140Kmph still the vehicle was steady and it did not show any signs of deviation on straight line.

Thread Starter #17
thats fine. different people may have different opinions & share different experiences.

even initially, when i drove my innova, i thought it has some wheel balancing problem, but i noticed the same with my cousin's innova & a innova cab in kerela.

Scorpio for me.

Given a chance, I'll give same rating to Innova and Scorpio. Innova appeals to HEAD while Scorpio appeals to Heart and thats where it makes a difference. Practicality be damned..!

+ me to this, its always scorpio for heart and innova for head.
Both wins hands down.

Thread Starter #19
it is surprising to see the scorpio leading, i thought the innova would lead by a fair margin.

also, the grande & xylo has zero votes, tavera was expected!

it is surprising to see the scorpio leading, i thought the innova would lead by a fair margin.

if TATA had improved their ASS big way, safari would have topped charts, as thats what missing the most in that suv, so scorpio which gives good balance in urban and highway driving with good ASS.Just wish they improve its handling on higher speeds and better suspentions.

Infact zero votes is fine for Grande too. But I never expected zero for Xylo. It is a very good MUV, no doubt. But may be people prefer Scorpio/ Innova more than Xylo. For me, Xylo looks like mix of Scorpio and Innova.

I would prefer Xylo if I need a VFM MUV at a tight budget but when there is Innova too in list and I can afford it, Then defintely its Innova only.

But how can the Innova be even compared to the Scorpio? Both are of completely different nature. Anyways, I have and I always will prefer the Scorpio over anything else. Its simply an awesome product from Mahindra.

Thread Starter #26
nobody is comparing the innova & scorpio here my friend. its just that, given your priorities & budget, which vehicle will you buy? i know that priorities may be different but now we know that 40% people prefer an innova GX over a scorpio SLE, that is for 40% people, their priorites are brand image, reliability, space & comfort over looks, engine performance & street presence.

actually kind of confusing! reasons are unknown to me!

Well Raj, I love the design of Safari and I would give the first place to Safari. If you think the space & Comfort, I think Safari again wins. Over all its a great SUV. How ever, the down side is TATA [:)] Just imagne a case, Safari is from Mahindra. It would have a rewritten its destiny for sure.That's what I meant here. I we have an option to pick Safari and Scorpio ( given that both are from Mahindra) then I will pick Safari. Otherwise, you don't have ask me, its Scorpio any day !!

Arun

Suspended
I would pick the Scorpio purely because of it's on road presence.
Innova has the charm of a beautiful car where as the Scorpio is all muscular.

Top Bottom