Volvo S60 Cross Country Review Synopsis:
- Volvo S60 Cross Country price tag is Rs.38,90,000 (Ex.showroom, Delhi). It made official debut in India on 11th March 2016.
- Presently it’s available only in the top-end 2400 CC Diesel version (Inscription) which produces 190 BHP and 420 Nm torque.
- Globally, Volvo S60 Cross Country made its appearance in early 2015 during the Detroit Auto Show and the Geneva Motor Show.
- Some of the major differences in the Cross Country over regular S60 include higher ground clearance, wider tyres and all-wheel drive.
- Claimed to be the world’s first cross-over sedan, S60 Cross Country practically has no competition. But does it ticks all boxes to be your next buy? Read on.