Volkswagen Vento Highline Diesel 2012 - Terra Beige.

Thread Starter #31
Re: Vento Highline Diesel 2012 - Terra Beige...SHANGHAI

Here are some mandatory additions that i made over weekend,

a) The OEM mats got replaced by 3D Kagu Mats. What a great product. With the velcro and the color (beige) that matches my car it was a great buy. Bought it through my friend Chandru - Pitshop Sanjaynagar. Those who are thinking of buying it dont pospone. It defn helps reducing the dirt inside the car. PM me for the price i paid

b) Jopasu Duster combo kit ... I had 100 OFF from Ebay...Great service from MR.Anand (Jopasu, Pune). They gave me an option to pick the courier service due to some recent incidents. The product came in just 2 days and infact right after that i did screw up a bit on the cover and Anand immediately couriered a new cover as well.

IT picks the dirt amazingly but i still have to learn on how to maintain that. The way it picks up the dirt i am sure there has to be enough after care.

Jopasu Duster Combo Pack | eBay

Congrats vbaskar. This colour looks rich IMO. Also one of my favorite color in the Vento. BTW what was the OTR price for your Highline? And yes post some pics of those 3D mats too.

congrats on your VW vento. It surely is a great buy and the color you chose does stands out in the crowd.
Can you upload the pics of the door sills with VW badge you got in your car? are they the illuminated ones?

hi vbhaskar

please put up some pics of the mats. how much did you pay for them. I think at Hot Tracks they are available for around 5k.

I also got confirmation from my dealer that my Vento has left the factory finally and is en route! Should be here this week or early next week. I cannot wait to lay my hands on it now :)

Can you upload the pics of the door sills with VW badge you got in your car? are they the illuminated ones?
Illuminated ones- I asked workshop guys, but they say illuminated sills are not yet genuine accessories as fitting them may cut wires.
Car accessories mechanics might do it but if wires are cut, car goes out of warranty[anger]

Btw, you can get simple door sills with polo lettering, even they look decent.

Illuminated ones- I asked workshop guys, but they say illuminated sills are not yet genuine accessories as fitting them may cut wires.
Car accessories mechanics might do it but if wires are cut, car goes out of warranty[anger]

Btw, you can get simple door sills with polo lettering, even they look decent.
yup I've seen the ones with POLO lettering and indeed they look good. My cousin is after my life to get the illuminated ones that's why this querry. If indeed some wire cutting is required then i would be going for the simple non-illuminated ones.

Thread Starter #38
hi vbhaskar

please put up some pics of the mats. how much did you pay for them. I think at Hot Tracks they are available for around 5k.

I also got confirmation from my dealer that my Vento has left the factory finally and is en route! Should be here this week or early next week. I cannot wait to lay my hands on it now :)
The mat pictures i will post it tomorrow. I paid 4800.

Congrats. I am sure you would be very happy. For me it is :) Pls post pictures and also detailed review.

The door sills are not illuminated. The same problem that rightnow mentioned.

The photos of Door sills is in page 1

Thread Starter #39
hi vbhaskar

What colour did you choose ?? I am very happy about beige as most of the vento that i see on the road is white or blue...

Pls make sure that you take the PDI Checklist and it was of great help and if possible ask for the VIN # and get Wildon to help you to decode as it was helpful to understand the manufacturing date and also the features that are enabled.

Congrats vbaskar. This colour looks rich IMO. Also one of my favorite color in the Vento. BTW what was the OTR price for your Highline? And yes post some pics of those 3D mats too.
OTR 12.20...more detailed breakup on page 1..Currently they are running a zero insurance and if you combine with a Corp discount you can offset the budget increase...

What colour did you choose ?? I am very happy about beige as most of the vento that i see on the road is white or blue...

Pls make sure that you take the PDI Checklist and it was of great help and if possible ask for the VIN # and get Wildon to help you to decode as it was helpful to understand the manufacturing date and also the features that are enabled.
Mine is Shadow Blue :) Yes Beige Vento is more exclusive than in any other color nowdays. Shadow Blue itself is also pretty rare sight. I had not seen one on road (or in showroom) when I made the booking in March! I liked the color in pictures so went for it! (Notwithstanding the fact that all my cars or others in family are Blue only!!! My first car, the Alto was blue, my current (soon to be ex) i10 is also Blue, the Alto replacement is also a Blue H Brio!)

I already got VIN decoded by Wildon. In any case VW were not manufacturing any Petrol Highline cars this year so far!!! Very recently only they started production. People have waited about 6+ months for Petrol ATs!!!

Will do proper PDI before handing over the check for sure. So far my interaction with the dealer has been satisfactory. Lets see how the delivery goes.

Thread Starter #41
IMG_5651.JPG
Custom fit for Vento...The white print clearly states this is VENTO. Also pls make sure you buy KAGU as there are many that says 3d but not actually from this manufacturer
IMG_5652.JPG
The 3d Logo

IMG_5653.JPG
There were some discussions on whether does this intrude into the pedal, particularly accelerator. There is absolutely none as there is a clear curve to the accelerator pedal
IMG_5656.JPG
This is the mat for the passenger. The curvy bucket sides provide a good protection for the side also
IMG_5658.JPG
This is the best. The velcro snaps well with the carpet which protects the movement. VEry useful for the driver
IMG_5661.JPG
Here is the rear one. Goes all midway to the front seat
IMG_5663.JPG
Sorry for the blurry picture. This is the protection for the hump at the back. I would have preferred a closure in that U shape area as well
IMG_5667.JPG
Jopasu duster. This is VFM. Terrific product and look at the 3-5 min wiping. It gives a shine too :)
IMG_5669.JPG
and here is the wonderful dust that was catched by Jopasu

I already got VIN decoded by Wildon. In any case VW were not manufacturing any Petrol Highline cars this year so far!!! Very recently only they started production. People have waited about 6+ months for Petrol ATs!!!
I am the fortunate one! Anyway had a satisfactory PDI last Wednesday. Expecting the delivery by Thursday. I was told that only 64 AT Ventos were assembled. Next assembly is only in July. Company seems to have clearly communicated this time. Hope people won't suffer like me. I only pray that the bad experience is offset by a fulfilling ownership!

Thread Starter #43
I am the fortunate one! Anyway had a satisfactory PDI last Wednesday. Expecting the delivery by Thursday. I was told that only 64 AT Ventos were assembled. Next assembly is only in July. Company seems to have clearly communicated this time. Hope people won't suffer like me. I only pray that the bad experience is offset by a fulfilling ownership!
Great. Congrats and good luck. No more bad experiences the moment you take the wheel.. :)

We are waiting for your review and let us know the Onroad price, freebies, acessories Etc. Which dealer are you taking it from ?

Great...Congrats and good luck...No more bad experiences the moment you take the wheel... :)

We are waiting for your review and let us know the Onroad price, freebies, acessories Etc...Which dealer are you taking it from ?
Got the delivery yesterday :)
( read Thursday )

Not much to talk about freebies. Anyway here is the list
- palace cross keychain
- vw keychain ( POOR QUALITY. guess cheaply made here )
- Lord Gajanan idol
- A VW pen , interesting one to use. appreciate it.
- 5k cash off

I may get passes for IPL, worth 33k as per SA.I may also get IPL Kit. SA told me about these only today. I would have rather preferred good cash discount !

Just added vw mudflaps and floor mats as part of the so called essential kit.

I took SBI General insurance, zero dep @ 27.75 k covering an unknown driver as well, as we friends often rotate during our long trip. Roadside assistance is also included.
The comprehensive quote was about 21.5 k.

I will try a writeup ASAP ! The car is doing fine. Now on my left leg can completely rest :*)

thanks for the wishes.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #45
Congrats. Welcome to Das Auto..

- 5k cash off --- DID you get a Free Insurance offer or not ? They are running the promotions now right.

- IPL Kit --- Checked before they don't give cash discount for that...so you might as well take it :)

- IPL Pass --- well, who can NO to that :) even local corporators are fighting for free tickets.

enjoy the ride...

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom